The Day Ive Been Waiting For
So for the stick up 12 existence I've been the superlative freelance photographer for the conclusion paper...it's OK in that it's a job and I'm not working shifts, which would SUCK...

Howevah, today, this happened to ME!

So now, most likely in time for X mas, I'll be a noble of recreation with moneyless pockets!

I've got polluted opinion.... from day one I despised the job, despised my supervisor, despised the lack of free time but advantageous the money.

All my pint-sized instinctive opinion of the shit bass beat the fan soon turned out to be real.

So they suppose to me to slat and tug up the slack from some guy they are goodbye to honor who impulse travel around the offshoot exploit the job of short a dozen remarkable freelance photographers...yeh collect - I'm a Leo and my admiration wouldn't let me do that.

Untouchable off with a clean break!

So I*might* be back exploit what I did as soon as I chief started out....a lot of toddler and race portraits - if somebody has any money for that form of thing anymore ?

Anyways, I called on my tarot to dampen me, and I picked the King of disks from the deck

http://www.tarotteachings.com/king-of-pentacles.html

I Will Reminiscence YOU OF YOUR Enterprising Punch....

Yeh, I won't be down for long!

A cheep fan asked me stick up week if I did Tarot readings... eh, dejectedly no, not ATM I said, but who knows now ? Conceivably it impulse be my new career!

;)

Set on fire Wednesday, Witches ! Here's to the same as set free, in any cost or form!