Incantation To My Goddess
A prayer By Renee' I invoke and call upon thee O Mother Goddess Who shines for all Who flows through us all Maiden O Mother and Crone I invite you to my circle Touch us Change us And make us whole O Gracious Goddess I now enter the realm of dreams Weave now, if You will, a web of protective light around me Guard both my sleeping form and my spirit Watch over me Until the sun once again Rules the Earth O Gracious Goddess Be with me through the night Blessed Be My Divine Mother O Mother Divine Show me the way Give me a sign Illuminate me through the dark nites And through all my sun-lit days Blessed be O my Mother of all Queen of the Earth Here I am One of your children Comfort me as I lay here Help me to be the best I can possibly be So that people will know the wonder of you And see your Glorious light Shining through me From Forests and Streams From Mountains and Fields From the fertile Earth's nourishing yield I now partake of Your Divine Energy May it lend me health Give me Strength And give me true Love O My Gentle Goddess bless me Blessed be

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com