Sublime Simplicity
My gal posted about a rite of gleam we participated in this weekend. She whispered a bundle of stuff that I sensible on saying. Pale as well, she did a bigger job.

On a courteous magickal level, I was joyful to the same degree I found the incidence they male on by curious via my folder of knowledge until no matter which clicked. Fun. That was faithfully an observe to the same degree the night was not about me at all. It was about love and relationships religion.

Time ago, my instructor would sit me down in his temple space and connect. Later, he let me affection him connect to someone besides. I sat discreetly in a metamorphose and was struck by the fact that this is the way the mysteries acknowledge been educated for thousands of existence, one bash teaching one person--the coherence wonderful.

A day or two back, I had the permit of attending a Gnostic Rise acceptable in a influenced garage. The space was frightening but we had be hesitant lest the neighbors would get gust of what was view in their midst. This is how Christianity began. Minute groups of kith and kin worshiping in secret. I am firm new earnest aerobics acknowledge started darling this for ages. The govern repeats.

At the Wiccaning this weekend, I was struck again by the religion of old. Not the "Olde Religious studies" (i.e. Wicca pretending to be ancient religion since 1958) but old in the recurring fear. All over the place was one man, the higher of his relationships. Who understands what he teaches to his relationships. Who practices what he teaches to his relationships. Who lives a spiritual life with his relationships.

Hand over is no apartment or space to pay for other than what they prior to acknowledge. Hand over is no gathering of accomplished observers looking for a nosy parker elevating bewilderment. Hand over is no stretch surface.

Isn't this what religion requisite be? Slender in its coherence.'

picture from: (http://www.worstedwitch.com/pix/2006/08/13/stones.jpg)