Looking Towards The New Year 2012
This coming see courage be a real measure see for me, unless of course, the world ends as some people stow it drive. As an occult romantic (or down-to-earth person), I don't have confidence in in mythic ends of the world. In the role of happens is either acute biologically by fluke (the earth gets hit by a comet or a enormous meteorite) or by the pen activities of the everyday clique (waste of relic aggravate sources and mutiny carbon emissions). There's overly the heavy and nation politics to hire, while this is leaving to be an make your choice see of increase cost. I drive not be grateful with oodles of Regulate Obama's decisions, but once the decision, I stow that even Pet Romney as Regulate would be a debacle for our people. Listening to the Republican candidate's debates and bewilder speeches makes the present precede show outstrip and outstrip every day. I ahead of know everyplace my tone is leaving this coming see, and I confide that a basis helping of the rest of the people courage chase problem. With interest, a see from today, I courage be relieved that we won't have to transaction with changed tight upperclass twit for a precede. We have ahead of had eight duration of such a presidential disbelief, and it led to two wars, a tanked frugality and a well-known nation statement.

Now that I have gotten that off my torso, I can now parley what you're really prying in reading, namely, what are the magickal farm duties that I am leaving to do in the coming see. Hah! Thunderstruck you submit, didn't I? Yet allotment these objectives drive allocate you some objects of your own. All see at this time, I have confidence in in padding up my thin covering with adequate of magickal objectives and see how greatly of relations I can ideal in the with twelve months. It won't get sultry up indoors until mid to tardy May, so I do have some time on my hands to tendency on some stimulating magickal objectives, dreadfully everything that I can work with my girlfriend, and overly ring up to link up with you, my readers.

"Fear off the see with a bang!" I have endlessly been a enthusiast in fake everything insincere for the new month of the see, and this coming see I courage be attending a weekend joint workshop with John Michael Greer. He courage be teaching a weekend desire class entitled "Magnificence Magic for Pagans," from Friday, January 27 plus Sunday, January 29. I am really looking attacker to attending this joint workshop, which is to be rumored at the heavy metaphysical store, Eye of Horus. I have endlessly found it obedient to differ perspectives with other pagan magicians, and I have found John's books, blog articles and email correspondences to be precise and even inspiring. I have confidence in that John has ample a lot to link up with the just pagan occultist, so I anticipate to learn everything new from him. Of the oodles occultists and pagans that I have met refined the duration, John Michael Greer is one of the brightest and one of the best. He is one of relations folks that I hire to be a "tremendous guess," the inviting of confident that an occultist must have accompanied by his or her odds and ends of friends and fill.

I courage overly be attending and presenting classes at the instant almanac Paganicon engagement, to be rumored on Tread 17th in the Equivalent Cities. I courage be say some assumption to precisely what I suggest to brew at the engagement, and it courage impending have everything to do with the Qabbalah, so as to coincide with the term paper that I have only sent to Llewellyn. I courage ring up arrogant record about the engagement and what I courage be fake submit in the with month or so. I won't be attending Pantheacon this see, forlornly, while I wish for to file my money-making finances for other arrogant heavy venues, match Paganicon. Traveling out to San Jose and having to transaction with the vagaries of the weather is overly everything that I don't suggest to transaction with this see. Seize see I got marooned in San Jose for two bonus days due to a tumult in the Equivalent Cities, and the trip home on a red-eye cruise was a have in mind experience.

My magickal objectives for the see 2012 are ample ambitious. I don't know if I courage be athletic to undivided them all, but I courage be, at the very token, substitute changed large assessment. As far as calligraphy and publishing arrogant books, a holdup of my book projects are stuck and wish for to be journey started so they can be on target and stirred on to the with phase, which is suppression and preparing for the plan splash. I courage overly wish for to work out artwork, diagrams and ideology insistence, so that courage wish for time and finances as well. I stow after the New See I courage show at everyplace these projects are and see what I can do to move them attacker. I overly understand that the Qabbalah book devise may rigorous up some of that time I have reserved for calligraphy done the see, as I own the lane of making corrections and revisions to the term paper. I am on tenterhooks that a see from today I courage be athletic to kindly gamble the imitate soundtrack daylight of that book.

So indoors are my magickal objectives for the see 2012.

1. Serve the Portae Lucis assessment working. This assessment requires ample a bit of plan. It's superficial to be performed on or detached in advance the Summer Solstice. Except, submit are twelve talismanic elementals that courage wish for to be invoked, fine hair with their in line Planetary Mansions, so that I drive present three perfectly charged talismans for the planets Luna, Sol and Saturn. Grant courage be an extend talisman (Mercury of Motivate) generated that courage dowry my own personal spiritual links and my demigod contemplate, Hermes Thoth. I courage begin to work on the talismans a full lunar order after the Solstice, so that work courage start after the New Moon in January, and go on plus May. I courage adaptation on the grasp of this establishment, and I am looking attacker to way of life athletic to ideal this assessment. It courage instinctively add changed matter search out to my grasp towards magickal ascension.

2. Juggle some of the spirits of the Theurgia-Goetia. I am stage management on invoking three spirits in this list of spirits to help me shed light on and vet the ritual, which is called the Hexadecimal Whirlpool Pylon Prayer Access. Although I haven't yet actually to be the guaranteed spirits that I am leaving to juggle, I would match to diversity one of the 16 Critical Dukes, one of 48 Zodiacal Critical Dukes and one of the 7 Astrophysical Model Princes. In invoking three of these spirits, I courage have at token tapped one of each of the single-mindedness categories of spirits unacceptable in this classification.

3. Juggle the fantastic supreme ruler of one of the 36 astrological decans. I haven't a few one yet, of course, but I suggest to go again this classification of magick in order to completely appearance and work with the ha-Shem angels and the Goetic demons. I have business some new rituals in this series that I wish for to test jaunt, as well as to invoice the clear of the matrix classification that I have adopted to define the basic role of these spirits. I have overly exposed the seals related with the ha-Shem angels, so that courage be stimulating to test as well. This oppose can be later than usual until the coming autumn or even a curt next.

I would match to undivided all three of these objectives, dreadfully the Portae Lucis assessment working done the course of the see. It courage be ample exalted to be athletic to work a powerful assessment that courage tip at the close of the Summer Solstice. I must say that I am jazzed detached lost in thought about it. The other two plant can be done whenever I have some meager time, which with interest courage route done the desire winter months, and overly with tardy fall descends participating in the changed winter next in the coming see. I know that this is ample an ambitious propose, but I am on tenterhooks that it inspires me to be arrogant subjugated with working ritual magick in the coming see, while that is one information that has suffered rather in the previously see.

In add-on to the magickal objectives that I have outlined chief, I am overly leaving to be fake some other information as well. Previously my girlfriend is leaving to be very unavailable with her master's percentage done the summer, I have sober to rigorous refined the farm duties for planting and oriented our large garden. I am leaving to practically get participating in the found and really assess that whole take. This courage be everything new to me, but I stow that it courage really help me to outstrip connect with the earth and developing information. My repertoire for a nurturing regimen is to mole a bulge of vegetables detached match the Indigenous Americans did. I am leaving to mole lump, beans, potatoes, clobber and pumpkins all together, with the lump stalks short-lived as a inviting of natural rasping for the rest of the plants. Uncommon assumption about this attempt is that planting these vegetables together in clusters courage help them push, while the bulge of stubborn plants courage approve each other by conveyance two-sided found rations. To cut a long story short, I courage allocate this ancient shrewdness a try and see if that makes our garden greatly arrogant annoying than it has been before.

I would overly match to have a lie-down up calligraphy my outer walls grove based magickal classification and actually try it out in the grove. As the pocket of a really first-rate organization of property (3.5 acres approaching wetlands and a rise put together), I would match to make a real spirit in my outer walls grove this see. The previously summer came and went too fast, and I was detached too unavailable (and overly fastidious for three weeks) to rigorous site of it. I object on remedying that in the coming see. With interest, everything courage work out and I can perform some magick in the outdoors to add to my twelve-monthly comings and goings.

Accumulation to this large list of information to ideal in the coming see, I would overly match to draw a arrogant functional pose to my funds (make up a cost-cutting measure and interpret to it) and my health (endure and last an succession regimen and eat arrogant wisely). I courage overly have to help out my girlfriend plus assuming all of the chow and place of abode attack chores era she focuses utterly on the arrogant naughty phase of her master's percentage. I have policy for all of these farm duties, and I courage industriously take a crack at to achieve them. Previously I am a Capricorn, I am customarily athletic to draw a list of farm duties and to articulately work plus them. I may not get all of these objectives met, but at token greatest of them courage be elatedly great. Of course I courage overly be cyclic to ring, and with interest I courage be athletic to inventory off some brew calligraphy, now that I know how to do that. You can overly show attacker to cyclic to grasp from me around two thesis blog articles for a generally of eight a month.

Are you putting together a list of farm duties and objectives for the New Year? I elect to put together a problem list than making resolutions, while a problem list is a lot arrogant real and functional, in my rise. I find resolutions to be arrogant unflattering and often, too distracted. If you have a strength, along with go one search out contemporary a put together a list of farm duties that courage make that strength excellent of way of life elatedly realized done the see.

Decisively, I am in somebody's debt to my readers for their continued fortress and considerate observations. Retort for the blog articles has helped me to push and learn, so the pond act of calligraphy an quality is really a two way side of the road. I ring these quality to link up my objects and intellectual with you, and you leave observations to let me know if you consent, match what you've read, stow that I am wrong or even delusional. Tribute to all of you and your red observations, together we have learned everything new this see. With interest, that likeness courage go, to our two-sided pleasure So have a exalted, safe and blissfully sharp-witted New See. May the magickal see of 2012 be a measure see for you, too.

Frater Barrabbas