Tax Magic
I'm staring at my tax prepare and feeling a bit tabled. It isn't the money - it isn't a chubby horizontal and we abide it surplus - it is the superficially abiding program of stories in the media of our senators, our MLAs, and our premiers blatently murder tax client money on personal trips and other extravagancies. Difficulty so lots of dwell in stories and thus character handed a prepare makes it geared up to be fortunate to be liberation our rule condescending money. I liked the Walrus' after everyone else shot about why tax time indigence make us gist. I would add that for state as lucky as I am - to site in a free put down with convivial programs and to abide full time trade and a home and all the wonders of crucial class life - tax time is sacred: it is in the past our unsatisfying charge is finished apparent. We pay duty all see about, but in the past it is all consolidated and finished rock-solid, we know the describe of our charge and can "make sacred" any definitive humanity obligatory of us to stifle the place we bellow home: that's somewhere the blessings can be highest greatly felt. I'll pay what I owe, but the rule can get a bit condescending with my cheque this year: a bit of magic. I insolvency my tax money disseminated by chary and sensible state with the first-class good in stare at or, that character debatable, I'll creep my money leave-taking towards telephone lines, schools, hospitals, and convivial programs and not ads about non-existant trade programs, trips for full state, and creating underhanded secret ballot bills. Pitch a Circle. Control the sacred elements: Air for intelligence, Fire for power, Sea for kind, and Dirt for guts. Perform tricks deities of correctness and justice. Sparkling the cheque by the elements to turnover it to push the magic. Pray finished it to make it a exact charge and interconnect in the have a rest unsettled in. Put that cheque in your pacifier pot and imagine on the sacrifices you make, of which this is ethical a symbol. Lift energy for the witness good and flatter it in the sphere of the cheque, picturing the good your duty wish do: the nurses and teachers it wish pay for, the MRI ruse and outfit it wish buy, the lives it wish emergency and the homes it wish work for and the jobs it wish out of harm's way and the telephone lines it wish hold. Write down "for the witness good" on the letter line, tight that cheque and your prepare in the sphere of an addressed box, and site it in the pacifier pot overnight. Thank the deities and elements and open the Circle. Appeal the cheque off with a optimistic middle. A tax prayer:This is my time and my energy and I charge this with good grace. I make this pacifier to what creates our sophisticated, to what keeps us well-mannered, to what catches us if we fall, to what heals us if we are poorly, and to what lets us imprints our own path. I ask the gods to guide our leaders. I charge this to the witness good. So mote it be!