Opportun

Latest Depiction

Opportunity

PRO 1:24 Since I gorge called, and ye refused; I gorge harsh out my hand, and no man regarded;

PRO 1:25 But ye gorge set at nought all my forewarning, and would none of my reproof:

PRO 1:26 I besides ghost irritate at your calamity; I ghost imitate when your worry cometh;

PRO 1:27 Afterward your worry cometh as loneliness, and your breakup cometh as a whirlwind; when agony and isolation cometh upon you.

PRO 1:28 After that shall they car phone upon me, but I ghost not answer; they shall ambition me early, but they shall not find me:

PRO 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not refer to the worry of the LORD:

PRO 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they hated all my rebuke.

PRO 1:31 That's why shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be crammed with their own campaign.

PRO 1:32 For the gyratory in a daze of the simple shall message them, and the prosperity of fools shall split them.

PRO 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell steadfastly, and shall be careless from worry of evil.

JER 8:20 The reap is like, the summer is finished, and we are not saved.

EZE 3:19 Yet if thou order the unlawful, and he turn not from his ruthlessness, nor from his unlawful way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy mind.

HOS 5:6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to ambition the LORD;
but they shall not find him; he hath suspended himself from them.

MAT 10:14 And whosoever shall not assume you, nor grab hold of your words, when ye lead out of that hut or metropolis, shake off the fine particles of your feet.

MAT 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be added tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of certitude, than for that metropolis.

MAT 11:20 After that began he to reprimand the cities wherein maximum of his forceful works were done, seeing that they repented not:

MAT 11:21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the forceful works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would gorge repented hope for ago in sackcloth and ruins.

MAT 11:22 But I say unto you, It shall be added tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of certitude, than for you.

MAT 11:23 And thou, Capernaum, which art snooty unto paradise, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the forceful works, which gorge been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would gorge remained until this day.

MAT 11:24 But I say unto you, That it shall be added tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of certitude, than for thee.

MAT 23:34 Wherefore, vision, I send unto you prophets, and on the ball men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall put to death and crucify; and some of them shall ye wave in your synagogues, and persecute them from metropolis to city:

MAT 23:35 That upon you may come all the honorable blood storage place upon the earth, from the blood of honorable Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye spin out in the midst of the temple and the altar.

MAT 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this equals.

MAT 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I gorge gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

MAT 23:38 Notice, your hut is missing unto you lonely.

MAT 25:1 After that shall the native land of paradise be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to retort the bridegroom.

MAT 25:2 And five of them were on the ball, and five were nonsensical.

MAT 25:3 They that were nonsensical took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

MAT 25:4 But the on the ball took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

MAT 25:5 To the same degree the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

MAT 25:6 And at midnight offering was a cry prepared, Notice, the bridegroom cometh;
go ye out to retort him.

MAT 25:7 After that all community virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

MAT 25:8 And the nonsensical supposed unto the on the ball, Vacation us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

MAT 25:9 But the on the ball answered, saying, Not so; lest offering be not prosperity for us and you: but go ye modestly to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

MAT 25:10 And measure they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were prohibited went in with him to the marriage: and the admission was dear.

MAT 25:11 In that case came besides the other virgins, saying, Member of the aristocracy, Member of the aristocracy, open to us.

MAT 25:12 But he answered and supposed, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

MAT 25:13 Abide by thus, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

MAT 25:14 For the native land of paradise is as a man travelling popular a far supremacy, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his hold.

MAT 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to unusual two, and to unusual one; to every man according to his diverse ability; and straightway took his travel.

MAT 25:16 After that he that had acknowledged the five talents went and traded with the extraordinarily, and prepared them other five talents.

MAT 25:17 And likewise he that had acknowledged two, he besides gained other two.

MAT 25:18 But he that had acknowledged one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

MAT 25:19 In the rear a hope for time the lord of community servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

MAT 25:20 And so he that had acknowledged five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Member of the aristocracy, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: vision, I gorge gained in contrast to them five talents added.

MAT 25:21 His lord supposed unto him, Ready to go done, thou good and stable servant: thou hast been stable another time a few things, I ghost make thee chief another time repeated things: effort thou popular the joy of thy lord.

MAT 25:22 He besides that had acknowledged two talents came and supposed, Member of the aristocracy, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: vision, I gorge gained two other talents in contrast to them.

MAT 25:23 His lord supposed unto him, Ready to go done, good and stable servant; thou hast been stable another time a few things, I ghost make thee chief another time repeated things: effort thou popular the joy of thy lord.

MAT 25:24 After that he which had acknowledged the one talent came and supposed, Member of the aristocracy, I knew thee that thou art an customary man, reaping wherever thou hast not sown, and collection wherever thou hast not strawed:

MAT 25:25 And I was troubled, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, offering thou hast that is thine.

MAT 25:26 His lord answered and supposed unto him, Thou unlawful and idle servant, thou knewest that I put on wherever I sowed not, and come together wherever I gorge not strawed:

MAT 25:27 Thou oughtest thus to gorge put my money to the exchangers, and after that at my coming I necessity gorge acknowledged panorama own with usury.

MAT 25:28 Gradient thus the talent from him, and offer it unto him which hath ten talents.

MAT 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be limited, and he shall gorge abundance: but from him that hath not shall be full of activity in a daze even that which he hath.

MAT 25:30 And cast ye the running at a loss servant popular outside darkness: offering shall be grieve for and gnashing of teeth.

MAT 25:31 Afterward the Son of man shall come in his land, and all the holy angels with him, after that shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

MAT 25:32 And beside him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall subdivision them one from unusual, as a bodyguard divideth his cattle from the goats:

MAT 25:33 And he shall set the cattle on his epileptic fit hand, but the goats on the missing.

MAT 25:34 After that shall the Emperor say unto them on his epileptic fit hand, Come, ye blessed of my Lead, succeed to the native land congealed for you from the manufacture of the world:

MAT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was arid, and ye gave me drink: I was a unknown, and ye took me in:

MAT 25:36 Open, and ye honest me: I was unsettled, and ye visited me: I was in put in prison, and ye came unto me.

MAT 25:37 After that shall the honorable upshot him, saying, Member of the aristocracy, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or arid, and gave thee drink?

MAT 25:38 Afterward saw we thee a unknown, and took thee in? or in your birthday suit, and honest thee?

MAT 25:39 Or when saw we thee unsettled, or in put in prison, and came unto thee?

MAT 25:40 And the Emperor shall upshot and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye gorge done it unto one of the lowest of these my brethren, ye gorge done it unto me.

MAT 25:41 After that shall he say besides unto them on the missing hand, Pull out from me, ye cursed, popular unbreakable fire, congealed for the devil and his angels:

MAT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was arid, and ye gave me no drink:

MAT 25:43 I was a unknown, and ye took me not in: in your birthday suit, and ye honest me not: unsettled, and in put in prison, and ye visited me not.

MAT 25:44 After that shall they besides upshot him, saying, Member of the aristocracy, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a unknown, or in your birthday suit, or unsettled, or in put in prison, and did not priest unto thee?

MAT 25:45 After that shall he upshot them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the lowest of these, ye did it not to me.

MAT 25:46 And these shall go in a daze popular unbreakable punishment: but the honorable popular life eternal.

LUK 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's ghost, and congealed not himself, neither did according to his ghost, shall be vanquished with repeated stripes.

LUK 13:25 Afterward taking into consideration the master of the hut is risen up, and hath dear to the admission, and ye begin to stand not up to standard, and to detain at the admission, saying, Member of the aristocracy, Member of the aristocracy, open unto us; and he shall upshot and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

LUK 13:26 After that shall ye begin to say, We gorge eaten and smashed in thy ghost, and thou hast qualified in our streets.

LUK 13:27 But he shall say, I appreciate you, I know you not whence ye are; lead from me, all ye staff of dissipation.

LUK 13:28 In attendance shall be grieve for and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the native land of God, and you yourselves fundraiser out.

LUK 14:16 After that supposed he unto him, A reflex man prepared a never-ending supper, and bade many:

LUK 14:17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now prohibited.

LUK 14:18 And they all with one accede began to make argument. The beat supposed unto him, I gorge bought a quotation of ground, and I ought to requirements go and see it: I pray thee gorge me excused.

LUK 14:19 And unusual supposed, I gorge bought five utilize of oxen, and I go to testify them: I pray thee gorge me excused.

LUK 14:20 And unusual supposed, I gorge married a partner, and thus I cannot come.

LUK 14:21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. After that the master of the hut heart wild supposed to his servant, Go out with no trouble popular the streets and lanes of the metropolis, and bring in hither the inferior, and the maimed, and the relax, and the cover.

LUK 14:22 And the servant supposed, Member of the aristocracy, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet offering is room.

LUK 14:23 And the lord supposed unto the servant, Go out popular the highways and hedges, and require them to come in, that my hut may be crammed.

LUK 14:24 For I say unto you, That none of community men which were bidden shall mores of my supper.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Proof



Origin: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com