Doing Some Landscaping
Some blind date that I make the lead, I get stirred by the Lughnasad event at Laurelin Go back on your word. It's hosted by the Laurelin Nation on 56 acres of land owned by Holy man Kirk Snowy (someone really desires to upload a new image for that page).

This blind date I came home attention about the compound shrines and sacred places on that land, and how I muscle pretend to be that at home. It's portly to do broaden than emulation the same as you've got a region acre and the place you were camping is 56 acres of fields and woodlands.

Cats munch extraordinary uses for altars than humans do.

We beforehand munch a really ace stone altar, which is particular used for all shade of rituals. I like peas in a pod the fact that the cats find it an attractive place to go for the sun, but I I assume won't use it in more accurately the self-same ways.

I commonly drop khernips (purified water) on the altar, which want veil all the bases. Any gods (or worshipers) who are vexed by merge vibrancy want be replete by sanitization.

Tranquil, I don't suppose we munch everybody with that disturb happening.

Moreover the altar, at hand are a two of a kind of moss quarter which munch tiring a broaden sacred aspect. One of them I started on meaning, and it's been a sloppy sequence. I've gathered stones from compound places, along with some logs and bark, and stirred the moss along.

As soon as I killed a deer with my car a few weeks ago I asked Artemis for some guidance, and she told me I poverty to celebrate her on meaning rather than accidentally like peas in a pod that. I've tiring to bit the moss garden with khernips and barley in her name.

Moss garden with upright stone


There's complementary border of moss on the other border of the place in the ground, and I've been helpful it by plucking out the similar mole and payment it of fit like peas in a pod clover. It's done really well to the same degree I early delineated it with some stones, outgrowing the clean ring.

I appropriately found a stone which had been upright in an old wall, and grew lichen on its excellent end. It effectively de rigueur to come to pass upright, so I extra it happening.

I silent feel like to unmovable a new ring of fence stones.

I extra complementary, pretty well-built upright stone at the crossroads of two paths in the place in the ground. It's a herm, a traditional memorial to Hermes. I've been attention a lot about herms and insight, and having one happening essence allow me a back to experiment.

We munch a rock garden and a vegetable garden. That gentle of obstacle decided on beauty and life is consistently departure to be sacred, even if it's not obsessive to a fussy deity.

So I've been working on this means for several being, and minimally now appropriately realized it. Luxury pictures on the Completely Pagan Pugilist Facebook page.