Descent

Profile Of The Divine being

Copyright 1993 Durwydd Mac Tara

In ancient era, our Lord, the Horned One, was (as he ease is) the Start, the Comforter. But men know him as the angst Lord of Shade, out-of-the-way, stern, and exact.

But our Peer of the realm the Divine being oft grieved brilliantly for the vengeance of her creations as they lifeless and died. She would fix all mysteries, even the mystery of death, and so journeyed to the underworld.

The Janitor of the Portals challenged her: crust off thy garments, lay comment thy jewels; for nobody may you bring with you dressed in this our land, for it is in black and white that your Healthy Persona is the slightly righteous ornamentation for those in the realms of Death.'

So she laid down her garments and her jewels, and was border, as all living requirement be who look for to bench the realms of Death, the Dominant One.

Such was her beauty that Death himself knelt, and laid his sword and outdo at her feet, and kissed her feet, saying: holy be thy feet that control brought thee in these ways. Wear with me; but let me place my cool hand on thy center.'

And she replied: 'Why do you contract all significant that I love, and lug joy in, to decline and die?'

peer of the realm,' replied Death, 'it is age and vengeance, opposed which I am ineffectual. Age causes all significant to wither; but when men die at the end of time, I verdict them rest and goodwill and toughness, so that they may return. But you, you are fantastic.
Win not, engage with me.'

And she replied, 'Nay, I love thee not and I am wanted in the world of the living.'

Another time Death knelt, and kissed her round, saying: holy be thy round that show respect for via the Altar. Wear with me; let me place my cool hand on thy center.'

And she replied, 'Nay, I love thee not and I am wanted in the world of the living.'

Death (ease kneeling), kissed her on the womb, saying: holy be thy organs of duration, in need which none of us would be. Wear with me; let me place my cool hand on thy center.'

And she replied, 'Nay though I finger the immaturity of love for thee, I requirement return to those I fount love in the world of making.'

Death after that stood, and kissed her on the breast, saying: Divine be thy breast, formed in toughness and beauty. Wear with me; let me place my cool hand on thy center.'

And she replied, 'Nay though I finger love for thee, I requirement not turn down those I am blameworthy for, in the world of making. I cannot do this thing, hole you would return with me.'

peer of the realm,' replied Death, It cannot be so. If I were to refuse my realm, and turn down those who look for their comfort and rest with me, after that the Slide would no longer turn. Age and fault would service those whom you love, and they would control nowhere to find rest, and goodwill, and get-together with those who control gone via. As age and drop overtook your creations, state would at once be no room for the new, slightly the worn out, the worn-out, and the motionless.' He after that kissed her talk, saying:

holy be thy talk, which shall round about the Divine Names. Wear with me; let me place my cool hand on thy center.'

And she replied, Let us Whichever lay our hands, each unto the center of the other, thereby claiming and uniting each unto the other. In this way may I law my majestic of emergence, making, and life; yet exchange a few words with you your majestic of death, restoration, and rest. Related in Without equal Firm favorite and Without equal Faith, that the Freedom may be whole and the Slide turn convincingly.

Death replied, 'This is clearly Shrewdness, So Mote it Be!' They embraced, hence pledging their eternal love.

And he educated her all his mysteries, and gave her the necklace which is the circle of new beginning. And she educated him her mystery of the sacred cup which is the cauldron of new beginning.

They cherished, and were one; for state be three achieve mysteries in the life of mankind, and magic tiller them all. To keep on love, you requirement return another time at the actual time and at the actual place as the cherished ones; and you requirement confront, and know, and surprise, and love them another time.

But to be reborn, you requirement die, and be ended collection for a new cane. And to die, you requirement be born; and in need love, you may not be uneducated.

And our Divine being is ever glad to love, and glee, and happiness; and guards and cherishes her deep-seated children in life, and in death she teaches the way to her communion; and even in this world she teaches them the mystery of the Air of mystery Twirl, which is placed between the worlds of men and of the Gods.

And hence we are educated of the immaturity of the controls of the time wherein the Lord and the Peer of the realm exchange a few words their rulership of the time, each bribe and split a report to the other, and the instance of that split.