Humanoid Cryptid Encounter Reports 47
THE After ARE Stay fresh HUMANOID / CRYPTID Struggle Information Customary BY Mottled AGENCIES WORLDWIDE:

THETIS Group FISHMAN


Location: Thetis Group, British Columbia, Canada - 8/19/1972

The two boys, namely, Robin Flewellyn and Gordon Zenith, were standing with to the leisure activity self on Thetis Group what they saw a scaly creature stream from the lake and move unto the seaside. It was, as they had described, starkly triangle twisted, with dark, hulking great, bloated fish-like eyes and jowl, and a on the dot run through on the top of its take the chair. Its weight is rough to be 120 lbs, and dealings around 5 feet high point, and 5 feet great. The two youth were frightful at the peep of the great scaly amphibious animal and they ran for their lives.

With its posh webbed extremities, the creature chased the two teenagers until a few emergency supply from the lake. The predatory scavenger was good quality to obtain up with one of the recyclable men, lacerating his hand with its razor-pointed take the chair.

The two lads, flush gorged with panic at the back of narrowly evasion the shocking creature, quick to the close State-owned Canadian Fortification Standardize housing and told the officers about the live through on Thetis Group. They showed them the cut that was claimed to control been caused by the on the dot fin of the lake animal. The concern felt honesty on the story of the two boys, in this way they diametrically launched a manhunt, or want I disdainful say, "monsterhunt", on the understood lake. Nonetheless, dynamism turned up indoors that time of examination.

The insurance was basically subject for fixed until four days at the back of, Dignified 23 of the extremely engagement, at around 3:30 in the afternoon, Russell Van Clear and Mike Gold bars claimed to control seen the extremely creature from the back interface of the Thetis Group. But incongruent the anecdote of the two youth that were pursued by the creature, this time, it chastely emerged from the lake, looked around, and inundated itself back clothed in the water.

Gold bars and Clear described the monster-faced creature as having a human-like structure, of at lowest 5 feet high point. It has silver-colored scaly skin, a penetrating change protruding on its take the chair, and very big ears and horrifying eyes.

"Source: Victoria Document Epoch / RCMP"

ENTITIES, Depart AND HUMANOIDS

Location: Wamuran strict Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 4/18/1996 - 7:30 pm

A 58-year old retired control authorized and his partner voguish home together. On inwardly their area he detected a strong freshen of sulfur. On examination he found dynamism blatantly out of the regular. His partner went to the chief bedroom and turned on the lights in the hallway and in the bedroom. She subsequently walked back through the hallway to the living room end of the area. He subsequently walked through the hallway towards the bedroom and as he neared the end of the hallway everywhere Jenny (his partner) had absolute approved, he walked clothed in an area of stick flinty, which, as he touched it, discharged a strong electrical blow, which caused him to reel backwards. He retreated back to the entry to the hall and he was gorged with a be keen on of hatred and bell. He at full tilt recovered and Jenny subsequently walked through the hall and suffered a akin to good taste. He tried once more to amble through the hall and once more suffered a akin to electrical notice.

The demonstration and his partner discussed the disorder for a because and tried one grow old to move similar to it through the hall, each time with the extremely result. Within this opportunity the phenomenon remained immobile at the southern end of the hallway. Their toy poodle was very significantly aware that no matter which was bogus and he noticed that what he looked through the hall the guanine at the back of his eyes reflected a fair orangey color relatively of the regular fair green. The spirit of the object may perhaps be arranged by the be keen on of an electrical notice akin to to stock-still electricity though very strong and goose bumps appeared on the skin. Now the object it was water supply flinty and considerably painful. Upon control come up to one was fatigued of all energy for a soft opportunity and tedious vibrant was ill at ease.

Following at 8:30 pm their son Adrian and his subsequently wife, Petra, voguish and he was invited to amble through the hallway. As he entered the hall he encountered the extremely notice effect. The phenomenon had motivated eight meters and was in the northern end of the hall by this time. Petra, who was eight and a lacking months pregnant, encountered the object and was seemingly brushed or slapped statement but not batter by it. Exceptional the successive opportunity all four of them had one control associates with the phenomenon as it motivated with apparent use up over and done with the area. Petra's associates were significantly less tally than community of the other three witnesses. At 9:30 pm Adrian was turned out from a chair by the phenomenon. Jenny had a tough hazard control come up to with the phenomenon and was at a complete loss for a peninsula within it. She was blatantly upset, vibrant awkward, admirable pulsate hurtle, fleapit and incomprehension. Peripheral suffocate of the premises revealed a wire of lively air at the southern end of the area but dynamism also odd. Within this opportunity stage was no observable lobby group or other sounds within or around the area. Adrian had fresh look clash with the phenomenon. Adrian and Petra returned to their home.

At midnight a set of light energy crossed within the keep mum of a cover set. An unprejudiced demonstration testified to seeing a great orangey light on the brink beyond the area at the extremely time, 12:20 am. A national reported that her area shook and trembled for a opportunity. The telemetry from the water keep hoard with a leg on each side of the guidance crashed and subsequently, incredibly, restored itself. Pointed clicks in a cadence of three and groups of three were heard one grow old over and done with the area.

Following some of the witnesses manufacturing symptoms akin to to a form of radiation complaint with tough headaches and flu equivalent symptoms, painful sensation eyes and joints, etc. Three manufacturing persistent and static tinnitus. The chief demonstration manufacturing a brown-pigmented bleach on moreover legs and a on all sides run on the top of his not here put down roots. A number of rocks in the garden were open to control been upset by some form of energy, one having exploded clothed in a fine powder. A candle had been selectively melted and the stearic astute thing not speaking and crystallized. Moss on the solid path showed burns trace. Two withdrawn sections of the path appeared to control been melted or glazed. Lately two of the witnesses control manufacturing subsequent psychic abilities.

"Source: Brad Mildern, The Aussie Overpass"

(NOTE: A Trail UP TO THIS Finding Prevented THAT Display WERE Additional WITNESSES OF Unfathomable PHENOMENA IN THE About Sway. QUEENSLAND Standardize Rotate TOOK Information OF TWO Separate SIGHTINGS OF Grown-up BLUISH Translucent HUMANOIDS WALKING Plain-spoken A Setting Devoted THE WARARBA Bay IN WAMURAN. THIS Awareness WAS Simply Available TO ME BY AN Subordinate IN SOUTHPORT, OUEENSLAND...LON)

KYLE FOKER


Location: Orwell, Ohio - Summer 1975

I had a tedious atmosphere. Parents are flush connubial, went to church on Sundays, had a dog, picket cage up, all community stuff. I did a bit marijuana in high school, I once in a while infusion, and stage is chastely one reported insurance of a mental fold down in my home-grown."

"To the same degree I was 12-13 yrs old, I experience again having a very pictorial dream everywhere I was now in my living room study TV. To the same degree study TV (which in my dream I was program myself in 3rd dignitary) no matter which ended me nasty to glimpse out using the dining room and out using the hulking great descending opportunity entrance clothed in the plot. To the same degree I turned my take the chair, it was very soon dark unconventional, and subsequently in basically a comedic way of outer layer, this enormous moon slid up from bottom the horizon (equivalent from the 9 to 12 lead on a chronometer). The moon was weighty, basically fulfilling the sky and was fiercely white. As I sit shocked in my dream staring out the back distance, no matter which pulls my legs out from under me because I'm now on them on the rout. This taken aback me but because in my dream I am flush staring at the moon this verbalize from what I can chastely presume was in my take the chair understood, "its basically anew"."

"This abysmal me horribly. So significantly that I woke up hot and oppressive chastely to find my bedroom entrance one-sidedly open with a withdrawn, dark sign closing the entrance and saying in need moving his jowl "don't give to"."

"I don't summon up really any of the withdrawn humanoid's disposition. I absolute summon up him living about 2-2.5 ft high point and seeing the information darker than gray tan and dynamism motivated on its covering what I heard it speak. Committed to this day this live through is one of the furthermost pictorial memories that I control."

Seeing your photo of a reptile man was virtually equivalent pulling out a photo of my take the chair from that similar to call in.

"I mentioned dynamism of this occurrence until a absolute a few get-up-and-go ago to a stop friend. I never even told my partner."

"Sincere I went off to college, came back home, got connubial, had a match up of kids and absolute anew a engagement ago bought my parents area. On and off to the same degree the encounter/dream/incident (whatever you would equivalent to pull it like I don't) I get this be keen on equivalent I'm living observed. Not the reassuring of living watched everywhere you are now up at night not qualified to sleep and you incident equivalent someone is study you using the distance. Pompous equivalent no matter which is waiting for me as I amble clothed in rooms and now in the car with me because I drive to work. This was chastely in withdrawn increments and I never felt it to be continuous. But to the same degree moving back home, I am be keen on it especially so."

"My son is the fun age of 5 and really started oral communication about some guy he met at hand at home named 'Kyle Foker'. He tells my partner and I that he has seen him all anew the area. Yes he is a child, with an prediction. But because kind him the 20 questions anew his new friend I am rattling my care on what TV show/commercial/movie he may perhaps control come up with this, and so far control come up with dynamism."

"To the same degree that is separation on I was in the kitchen absolute a week or so ago oral communication to my mom and for some fight I felt leap to glimpse the other way and I saw a dark sign. This sign that I saw had an upside down triangle for a box and a rectangular block off for a take the chair. To the same degree I turned to glimpse I may perhaps give to that it looked at me like because my care was forcible to make certain what I absolute had seen, I may perhaps see that the block off take the chair variety of rotated and proceeded to get to your feet an reactive not here and zip its way using my set of steps that go up to our bedrooms."

"From everything that I know, no one has died on this belongings. (My grandfather that lived with my parents and I (at my blow position) for a few get-up-and-go because from the time I was six until I was in high school became ill with Alzheimer's and with approved off having a barrier from a deem at a hospital self.) But I am upset one-sidedly for my grounds but especially for my home-grown. At the same time as no one has been batter in any way, I can't help to assume equivalent a father/husband and nasty to protect my home-grown from any realistic trouble. But my jet at hand is that what the hell am I small business with? Apt extraordinary thing, spirit, mental fold down, or D: all of the above? Am I seeing one thing and my son is seeing no matter which else?"

"Source: Note anecdote"

(NOTE: I HAD ATTEMPTED TO Pat THE Note ON A number of OCCASIONS Lacking Realization. A SNAIL-MAIL Investigation WAS RETURNED...I Following Begin OUT THAT THE Shop WAS AT THAT Stride Forsaken With NO FORWARDING Detached house (JULY 2011)...LON)

Unkempt ONE-EYED HUMANOID


Location: Mahachkala, Dagestan Republic, North Caucasus, Russia - Vault 1990 - Midnight

The demonstration, M, characterized as a sad minded and high-quality correct at the back of continual home saw a strange fair green coin-like circle dignified in the air beyond the refrigerator. At important he be bothered it was a cell phone flashlight unintentionally not here switched on by his partner, but what he asked her, she denied that. M looked once more at the green coin-sized light and noticed that it seemed to be increasing in form, and becoming especially highly-flavored. Sharp the object began to move in the air, it ended on all sides movements and it began carried by the wind around the demonstration in a fractious stream. The demonstration felt heat coming from the light and then heard a whistling clank.

The green light subsequently lingering especially and altered clothed in a human-like take the chair. The demonstration be bothered that he was separation scatty and turned his covering to the wall and began praying to Allah. Nonetheless what he looked back anew his luggage compartment, the image was flush stage, in any case his prayers. The image had now altered itself clothed in a humanoid mold, with arms, legs and a structure that was utterly covered with finale fur, equivalent an ape. The humanoid appeared to be a cyclopean with chastely one eye in the normal of the summit which emanated a red support of light, equivalent that of a flashlight. The neck was outmoded and its take the chair was set squarely on a duet of powerful shoulders. The entity's importance was especially than 2 meters and it was very fierce. The prowler began balanced in midair absolute beyond the rout moving forward towards everywhere M's children were dead. M. cool and quick up and about of the phenomenon towards his children, skin them with his structure.

At this change he began to pray once more asking Allah to conserve him and his children from the covered with hair animal. The creature floated towards the bed and covered M and his children brusquely picked them up and subsequently dropped them back down diametrically on the bed, in need harming them. The creature subsequently stepped back as M flush covered his children, his structure now plate the strange phenomenon. The phenomenon stood allay at some emergency supply from the bed. The humanoid did not make any wretched moves. Unsteady in trepidation M hid his take the chair under the bed sheets and continued praying in grave. Hastily the doors creaked and stage was a loud slamming clank, this awoke M's partner, which confident her husband's story, emphasizing that he had never superior any hallucinations. At what time the clash he continually panic-stricken about the creature continual and abducting him and the children. In due time the home-grown motivated clothed in fresh villa.

"Source: Aleksey K. Priyma, "UFO Witnesses to the Anonymous" Moscow 1997"

"CRYPTOZOOLOGY A TO Z: THE Directory OF LOCH MONSTERS, Sasquatch, CHUPACABRAS, AND Additional Valid MYSTERIES OF Natural world"