The Goddess Protection Prayer
This is an irregular Decency I twisted. It can be hand-me-down at any time, in particular in the same way as you are in passion of Responsibility from Idol. Attract do not pretend to be this absent in the absence of my permission. To originate permission, charm comment bottom and I determination note down you by e-mail, or e-mail me immediately at PsychicReaderNatasha[@]Yahoo.com or Natasha[@]TheChristoPaganCharge.com (charm rob out the [] influence the @ symbol). If you post this absent online, charm colleague immediately back to this page. Thank you!

An image of Idol as Mother Dirt.

THE Idol Responsibility Decency


Volley, Idol, Thou who art unbounded and eternal. As a child of your womb, commit to me your protection. Bubble your arms influence my Spirit as you stop your child virtuous. Hold me out of harm's way and place me on the Footprints of guard, love, and silence.

Idol, you gifted life to us all. You, Mother of the Dirt, Mother of the world, Blessed me with life, Blessed me with pant. Watch a cut above me now with your defending Unsullied in my time of passion. Shimmer your Blessings down upon me. Amen.