Announcing A New Book Deal New Gaslamp Fantasy Saga With Tor
Ladies and Gents it is that thrill-seeking time taking into account I am now with permission approved to spread "A Picture perfect NEW Sequence"!

I am BESIDE-MYSELF-THRILLED to spread a new 3 Photo album Compromise with a publisher I inhibit always desired to work with, TOR BOOKS, Reverie reaction of MACMILLAN.

INTRODUCING THE ETERNA Store (Working Sequence Tag): A Avant-garde, CHARACTER-DRIVEN GASLAMP Reverie Times past SET IN 1882 NEW YORK AND LONDON, Shadowing TWO Nature, UNCLASSIFIED Secretarial AGENCIES Participating in A Psychic Weaponry Contour FOR IMMORTALITY Between THE US AND ENGLAND.

Yes, I am blessed to stay in my very favourite time part and in my very favourite setting: a Victorian ghostlike draw prompted by a riotous cast of characters. My three series are parallel worlds, so take lodgings tuned for ways in which my other worlds may perform elusively in the Eterna Store, and infertile yourself for a big new cast of wacky, quick, odd and supreme agents from New York and spanning the consortium, positing two secret bureaus in the further on days of America and England's homewards protection service agencies. I'm having such fun with them sooner than.

I'm not categorical about distribution go with for Eterna's Photo album 1, but you can comprise an pending leading role in "Queen Victoria's Photo album of Spells: A Congregate of Gaslamp Reverie" (Show off 2013 from Tor) with Eterna potential debut soon fall 2013.

Massive enhance to my readers and constituency, lacking you I wouldn't be enjoyable to make such an announcement! I do dream you'll take lodgings tuned for well ahead updates, moreover, within the next-door month or so I dream to inhibit the early on "Without explanation Sunny" book up for re-release. So a lot of thrill-seeking stow are coming down the pike as I infertile for the distribution of "The Scrambled Drama of Skip Natalie Stewart" in November!

Clapping and blessings!

http://www.leannareneehieber.com