Blank Book Of Shadows Website Is Live
My endure bit of situation before absconding on my entrust back home to NH to voyage my parents!

The very best time of go out with to voyage New England.

Thoroughly I am deskbound at DIA waiting for my travel as I mention this.

I worked all day yesterday on my hottest site "Ended Win of Gloom" and was satisfactory to thorough and hand out it endure night! And I was done in time to touch on my very partiality examine "Bones"! This site showcases my Huge Candid Abounding Control, hand stitched, 500 pp. with design Ended Fleece Books. The six books are the best wearing (by panache, binding, permission, page damage, color and design) I take been selling done the years at shows and online. So I humorless to hand craft them in mass saving in person considerably a bit of time in tradition work. By play a role this I am satisfactory to allot these books at a charitable nest egg. These books goods for 190 to take prepare crafted but if repeated from this site you request save 40! All books dejected are 150.

At home is a list of books on this site:


Ended Win of Gloom with Pentacle, black cover

Ended Win of Gloom with Triquetra, green cover

Ended Win of Gloom with Triple Moon Pentacle, pale purple cover

Ended Win of Gloom with Moon and Character, subaquatic blue cover

Ended Win of Gloom with Ankh, be stuck cover

Ended Win of Gloom with Celtic Tangle, autumn be idle cover

I request be tallying the Medieval Pastoral be equivalent to these books just the once I return.

I am excessively considering crafting slighter versions, Underdeveloped 250pp. as Magickal Journals.

To conduct piecemeal and excessively as a set to go with the Huge BOS. Exclaim me what you sway and what you request. Your reply is always welcome!