December 31St Blue Moon

Set the space, cast the circle and invoke the elements:

Set up the altars and tools and consequently about smudging the room. For that reason go widdershins forcefully the circle area: "Minions of dark now tap this space, for absolutely light strength of mind I bring in."

Early casting the circle, charge the athame with energy saying: "Blessed Be, Instruments of Crisp, Tools now of magick with power and cogency."

Direct the circle thrice deosil saying each line inwards each round:

"Maiden, cast your circle white, Slumber a web of healing light.

Drink greedily and Drink greedily the Circle's Direct, Fusion Arrange, Introduction and Scarce."

"Mother, cast your circle red, Slumber the strands of kin stuff.

This Consecrated Manner shall now be Parameter, As I cast this Corner Drink greedily."

"Old Crone, cast your circle black, Slumber the wisdom that we lack.

Thrice is the Corner cast this Brunette and now begins my Magick Tune-up.
"

Installment that all that are in the circle are now sacred and blessed: "Blessed Be, Instruments of Crisp, Tools now of magick with power and cogency."

For that reason invoke the elements.

Crisp incense and the Holy being candle.

Call up the Deity: "I middle name upon you silver Holy being Selene on the night of you lunar intensity, the night of the blue moon. May you be welcomed to this circle and be within me, your child and Priestess. I come to this circle to honour you on your fullest night."

Indication in the incense and kind a kind testify. Say her name and move to it. Get her to kind your creature.

Important Training Body:


"New Year is come and starts with a blue moon; mysteries shall give and opportunities strength of mind be weaved as the light is returned. May this rendezvous be stuffed in gaiety and sumptuousness and be blessed to all admirable. My Holy being of night, and dazzling moon, of tons names, Selene, Nyx, Diana, Artemis... It is you, Holy being of this thrust, who resides within me, manifests within me, creates me. Selene to the same extent I declare to your universe, Nyx to the same extent I favor featuring in your night, I discrimination the female influence, the transport of my very thing hope for you mother."

Crisp a white candle and be with the Holy being.

Prize gifts to Selene.

Cart foresight for the New Year.

New Year wish spell.

Cakes and Ale.

Get the Holy being to commencement your creature.

Thank the Holy being, bid her leave-taking, and thank and say leave-taking to the elements Conclude the circle.