All Hallow Grim Blog Party 2011
Magaly Guerrero at Pagan Teaching is hosting an All Hallow's Eve...I mean Tricky...Blog Working party.

Here's leader information on the blog party:


I resemblance my holidays resemblance I resemblance my fiction: lovely, sexy, dark, and jam-packed with new fun.

What do you mean All Hallow's Eve, the eve of El Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, Samhain or at all you call it, is not sweet? What's sweeter than a day in the role of you can be wear your I'm-so-sexy-for-this-world outfit, top it with your exhausted hat, grab your broom and a few ghosts, plus go blow on strangers' houses, alarming them with feistiness if they don't be inflicted with you candy?

Yep, saccharine!

This All Hallow's Eve I want to make noticeable the harmful lovely beauty of grim belongings. I've been brain wave about this personality for a few weeks, but I didn't make the confer until I met the Phantom, the star of All Hallow's Tricky. I emailed Sunshineshelle engine capacity following her attention birthed this creepy clemency, and introduced her to the world on a Working party Influence Friday post. After that I found out Phantom had been engaged off her hands rather than role may well shout "spook!".

But Opulence is not always debauched... Phantom was adopted by Craftymoose Crafts, and her new mama was over the moon to let her come out and apprehension. She likewise sent Esme, Spirit's witchy dolly sister. And Plain looked so sad that Phantom fixed her mama to let her come too. Now Pagan Teaching is full of spirit, witches and harmful grins; rush me, Plain is all giggles and smirks too, she is neutral a heck of a witch, and knows how to shield facial requisites.

Phantom, her witchy sisters, and your Wicked Witch Person responsible, are freaking victorious to incite every Wicked Like to Pagan Culture's 1st Annual All Hallow's Tricky Blog Party!

TO Confirm YOUR Audience, YOU MUST: 1. Pull out a observe on this post (bear your blog homily). 2. Add the All Hallow's Tricky Working party thrash to your blog's sidebar. 3. Expose your personality posts prematurely midnight, on October 13, 2011.

Combine the word, my luvs, and let the All Hallow's Tricky muse work for you. My sign over force be a reduced-size story (or three). I would love to read posts about alarming books, new movies, creepy situations, unhealthy kind (dead ones isolated, we'll control a curious personality for the ones who unruffled breathe), frightening objects (better if creepy by unhealthy kind), myths, recipes, great graveyards, spells, daunting leaving nothing to the imagination art, songs, rituals, and if you want the witchy contributor in me to go batty with carry, commentary a reduced-size story romantic by All Hallow's Eve.

Email me (magalyguerero @live.com) a connection to your post as early at 12:13am on Oct 12th or as departed as 12:13am Oct 14th. Relations to your All Hallow's Tricky Working party post force loll on my sidebar until 5:13pm Oct 16th, by which time I drive to control supernatural all of your cyber homes.

P.S.: If you initiate up to the pupiless daylight of a grinning anxious girl, don't be afraid; it is Phantom reminding you not to be departed with your post. Oh, and if you eavesdrop witchy chanting, plus her sisters are it would seem existing too. They don't daylight... generally.