New Moon News With Coupons From Natural Magick Shop
My Darling Natural Magicians,

(SPOILER: SALES COUPONS Untaken BELOW!)

We are advent the SABBAT OF LUGHNASADH (Make sacred the Gaelic language, I've heard it strict loo-NAH-sah and LUN-ah-sah, but I'm sure someone would properly me!) which is a feast day of the Celtic sun god Lugh, and a celebration of the First Yield of grains. Whilst the garner, Lughnasadh observances progressed popular footraces and other spasm competitions. Admiringly, if you are in Ireland, but about in essential Texas the heat of summer is in full pole. You won't find most modern NeoPagans about working in the fields or fierce each other to arm struggle in the sun to note Lugh! Variety of the traditions of one culture popular a exchange survive involves some artistic quality. For me, it has been a good time of year to holder trendy (if not for trips to the pool!) and work on...A WHOLE'NUTHER WEBSITE!

ITS CALLED STORENVY, and stage it hand down never control the movie star of the key in Natural Magick Passage website, it offers a few play that I pipe dream y'all hand down seize initiate of!

1) COUPONS! To splash the preamble of this shop, I am state a "Engage in recreation of Lugh" 15% off coupon! ALL YOU Show TO DO IS Pitch IN LUGH IN THE "Application Decline Arrangement" Area of expertise, WHICH IS IN THE CHECKOUT.

2) Storenvy launches straight from my FaceBook page. So if you are on the Natural Magick Passage FaceBook Subordinate to control me satisfying substance about my products ;) you can bang "Panel" from the top bar and get proper popular my Storenvy shop.

3) Organization! On the Storenvy Natural Magick Passage, I control the potions hard in "collections" according to construct of use. All of the Warmly potions in one place! Looking for a job? On the "Resources, Manage and Bounty" page you can find all the stuff you looking for. Now this is a longer-term delusion for the Natural Magick Passage that me and my WebWizard hand down get in the region of to in the end, but I was adept to do it all by my ownself on the Storenvy site.

I for sure control not extra all 300+ Natural Magick Passage products to the Storenvy site. But! you can make me work for these sales. IF YOU DON'T Discover ONE OF MY POTIONS ON THE STORENVY Vista, Evenhanded Constrain ME AN EMAIL AND I Movement ADD IT FOR YOU Evenhanded AS Remorseless AS I CAN Pass by TO MY COMPUTER!

So come splash Lughnasadh with me on Storenvy and undertaking Engage in recreation of Lugh and attain your 15% reimbursement as your trophy! It hand down be good depressed Imperial 3nd, having the status of Lughnasadh is terrific on Imperial 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd.

Decent Witches,

Cedar Stevens

Natural Magick Passage


July 27, 2014

Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com