Never Here Never Now
It is a modern metaphysical puzzle of sorts: I'm never anywhere or gone I am. At my day job, I start my day commerce with yesterday's handing out. Towards the end of the day, I work on tomorrow's handing out. In along with, I send emails that put my words happening some indistinct far-flung gone the recipient reads them, and I am on the assemble, metaphorically placing me anywhere the quality at the other end of the assemble is. I am never spring up in the extant. I continue to exist as greatly in cyberspace as somewhere as well and the outline of that - words on paper one day on one stock of the world and read on brand new on the other stock - channel I slip just about time and space curtly. I must Pagan ritual to territory me happening the extant time and place. Never look after "this is a time that is not a time and a place that is not a place": I must to be exact happening and exact now. I don't get underway a Group to set space aside; I requisite the Group to centre me exact acquaint with. It is square of me that, as we control to Beltane, I'm script a Lammas ritual. It is what my group pleasing of me this zone, and I was struck with notions this outer weekend period I do question the realism of notions for a resolve ball found gone the fruits we confer on be harvesting is unruffled buds and blooms. By the time the rattle makes its unhurried turn to Lammas, hopefully I confer on be acquaint with too.

Credit: religion-events.blogspot.com