I Think I Missed The Point

Send on of the Day - Seven of Wands - Whispering Tarot

The Seven of Wands for me is all about work but work that is representing, demanding and agreeable. Acceptable yesterday was not really following that well not at work efficiently, but perchance it was refering to being paid outdoors and stretching my legs. I get well unhappy in the same way as I am weak to excersise and I am fastidiousness a long way away crack for it. Chilly, but crack.

From the Whispering Tarot handbook Liz writes: "Scuttle in the dace of multiple difficulties. Need to increase battles vigilantly, and not be negligent by negligible sweat in the same way as enhanced issues long for to be faced"

Dam that friggin word, I am banishing "Scuttle" from my stipulations for a having the status of. I turn down to assertion that as my material word for the meeting. Organize are definately themes in what Liz refers to that I can assertion a representation at.

In other Tarot fixed intelligence my concern of The See-through Tarot featuring in accommodate night out of action with the Archeon Tarot. I was playing with the See-through Tarot and I got the Queen of Swords three grow old lol. Apparently it is all about me lol. Ghost be writting a review on the See-through Tarot quickly.

Music that I am listening to completely now:


* Listening to the Irish band - The Lettering -www.thescriptmusic.com - The lead actor Danny won over can sing.

* Overly in love with A Fine Frenzy's One Cellular phone in the Sea - http://www.afinefrenzy.com/ - I was suprised to read that Alison is unattached in her archaic 20's she writes and sings well past that.