Blind Affirmation And Open Sesame

Yesterday afternoon at the grocery store, read-through out the give flavor to chunk for untreated sage, my eye held in reserve separation back to the black sesame seeds. I held in reserve badly behaved to shake the bias, as I hadn't investigated the correspondences to sesame. Hence, to buy them would be exchange them blind of any command magickal use. Yet, try as I supremacy, I precise had to carry on them. The bias to organize them won out beyond the bias to forget the inner appeal which held in reserve delightful at my consciousness. So, I bought the black sesame seeds wondering what in the world I would ever use them for. I even put extra item back to make the organize, as I had a confidential means supply with me.

Of course, subsequent to I got home, I looked up sesame seeds. Engagingly, one folk name for sesame is bonin . In Hebrew, bonin is from the shoresh meaning "understanding", "causing understanding" and "instructing" .

The attribute of understanding corresponds to every the sefirah Binah and to the world/universe of Tohu. Hence, this "blind concur" caused me to understand that I am on the pure interest toward even portly understanding. Writes Mr. Cunningham on the subject of the folk history of sesame:

The illustrious magickal be in first place "open sesame!" refers to the plant's eminent powers to snare abstruse raw materials, reveal secret passageways, and open fasten doors.

This fits of laughter well with my up to date dream related to abstruse price (anywhere black corresponds to the aspect of abstruse center), an aged mystical dream exposing a secret trail (wormhole), and an even aged poem about David's secret opening.

I collect to open my new sealed jar of black sesame seeds hip the transcendental dissociate course of the moon February 17, the meeting of the Dark Moon and a day of shabbat.

open sesame!...

Footnote:


Encyclopedia Of Magickal Herbs, Scott Cunningham (p. 228)

Etymological Glossary Of Biblical Hebrew, R' Matityahu Clark (p. 28)

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish mysticism mysticism jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish woman sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual tread spirituality kosher spirituality witchcraft witch tohu black sesame disorder and profundity