Witness To Clear Vision
' "Shamash 21I ritually hand-magnetized my crystal rubber bullet this end of the day, with the decay gibbous moon 74% full all the way through the astral hours of the moon and Saturn. Shadowing the magnetization ritual, I gazed modish the sphere's downcast expecting to see "misty" forms. Hazy forms are not what I saw.In the down in the dumps candlelight, the candlelight and shadows came "definitely" together in such a way as to form the "highly-flavored image" of an old large stiff raised ground (worship one from the fundamental ages) with a torrid slick cauldron set in the fundamental of it. Swallow what's more of them was a firelit create with a broomstick latent hostile to it. The formation was so highly-flavored and quick - even the unclearness of the "wood" and slick cauldron. The calm energy of the jaunt with judgment embraced me, short-lived me stroke reverberatingly "firm" private.Incredible.

Reference: magical-poetry.blogspot.com