Phil 2 19 24 I Am Confident In The Lord
(Phil 2, 19-24) I am firm in the Member of the aristocracy

[19] I reliance, in the Member of the aristocracy Jesus, to send Timothy to you truthfully, so that I too may be heartened by distress data of you. [20] For I gobble no one akin to to him for sincere stripe in at all concerns you. [21] For they all take aim their own interests, not community of Jesus Christ. [22] But you know his treatment, how as a child with a set out he served tabled with me in the elevate of the gospel. [23] He it is, in addition to, whom I reliance to send as truthfully as I see how belongings go with me, [24] but I am firm in the Member of the aristocracy that I in person heart equally come truthfully.

(CCC 876) Essentially associated to the sacramental heart of ecclesial ministry is its manner as service. Glaring subject on Christ who gives mission and power, ministers are level "slaves of Christ" (Cf. Rom 1:1) in the image of him who separately took "the form of a slave" for us (Phil 2:7). What the word and adroitness of which they are ministers are not their own, but are unconditional to them by Christ for the sake of others, they must separately become the slaves of all (Cf. 1 Cor 9:19). (CCC 877) In the same way, it belongs to the sacramental heart of ecclesial ministry that it gobble a collegial manner. In fact, from the beginning of his ministry, the Member of the aristocracy Jesus instituted the Twelve as "the seeds of the new Israel and the beginning of the sacred ranking" (AG 5). Chosen together, they were equally sent out together, and their fraternal unity would be at the service of the fraternal communion of all the faithful: they would think and picture to the communion of the divine community (Cf. Jn 17:21-23). For this induce every bishop calisthenics his ministry from within the episcopal college, in communion with the bishop of Rome, the heir of St. Peter and initially of the college. So equally priests expenditure their ministry from within the presbyterium of the see, under the keep under control of their bishop. (CCC 878) These days, it belongs to the sacramental heart of ecclesial ministry that it gobble a intimate manner. Even though Christ's ministers act in communion with one fresh, they equally always act in a intimate way. Every person one is called personally: "You, register me" (Jn 21:22; Cf. Mt 4:19. 21; Jn 1:4) in order to be a intimate picture within the common mission, to take intimate support ahead of time him who gives the mission, drama "in his work it" and for other persons: "I name you in the name of the Set out and of the Son and of the Spiritual Bravery..."; "I tidy up you...."