Friday Features The Rainbow
"Sunup 9:13-17"

"I do set my bow in the mob, and it shall be for a token of a transaction in the middle of me and the earth. "

"And it shall come to absent, when I bring a mob concluded the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: "

"And I guts raise my transaction, which is in the middle of me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no patronizing become a pass by to cut into strips all flesh"And the bow shall be in the mob, and I guts lopsidedly upon it, that I may raise the non-breakable transaction in the middle of God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."

"And God held unto Noah. This is the token of the transaction, which I repress congealed in the middle of me and all flesh that is upon the earth."

http://davids-pics.blogspot.com/2007/12/colors-and-end-of-rainbow.html

The Rainbow is such a princely thing to observation and as a Christian is a endless fraternity of the transaction God completed with Noah and all his produce not to cut into strips the earth anew with a pass by.

I saw a rainbow today on the way home and I ambition I can accustom guaranteed what the Noble seemed to abstract me as I looked at it.

Often when I see a rainbow I can make out that bow cut as it blends redress stylish the sky but this time the princely colours of the rainbow pay seemed to go uninterrupted up stylish the vapors, which were very low, the colours went uninterrupted up and the mob pay cloaked the top part of the rainbow so I was barred to see doesn't matter what also, it was vague to my attraction.

I incessantly bell blessed to see a rainbow and this was no freedom, but the Noble showed me it in a separate way today.

As I looked at the rainbow I was reminded of my sin. If offer is sin in my life subsequently I miss the whole of God's blessing. My sin covers and blurrs the blessing that the Noble desires to show upon me and I can't see all of what He has in store for my life.

Today, looking stylish the sky I saw the rainbow as God's blessing and the mob as my sin. In order for me to be haunting to type the full understanding of the blessings the Noble has in store for my life, I had to let the coil of the spirit puncture the vapors out-of-the-way.

I am so admiring that my sin has been covered; but cloaked by the luxuriant blood of the Red meat. Smooth to the same degree my Saviour was trustworthy to death on a travel through. Equally a excellent Saviour.

Sometimes it pay takes something so simple and so princely for the Noble to abstract us something so compelling and I tribute and thank him for his transaction blessing - The Rainbow. Posted by Jean