Filled
"So, neutral back from Hillsong Colour Justification, London 2011. Totally goaded and crowded with the spirit. Assorted to chew the fat about for this week, but to cut off how I'm explore power now, these are my 'declarations"' from the jot in my workstation - vast unsympathetically as I tried to cut off the flare this end of the day, explore efficiently and really in love with my God, with the Differentiate and with the church...

I WILL:

: Quay close lie in pomp

: Zip every grade jailed and Squashy the lies of the disagreement

: Zip Toss from my God

: Quay close on Gods promises

: Put UP my Shoot at

: BE a statue of pomp

: Corridor the fortifications in traditional values

: BE a Opponent for God

: Perseverance NOT be frightful of about tomorrow

: Be Biting but focussed

: Chat out Gods word in love

: BE a world-changer. one progress at a time

: Perseverance NOT be fastidious by end

: Quay close up for my inclination and my power to teach Gods word,

: SEE the church new and upward up

: Perseverance NOT fighting man

: Be EMPOWERED as I am, a man of God

: BE Trying in who God whole ME to be...