A Prayer To The Morrigan
Hallowed Morrigan, whose sacred names are three,

I do not pray for vigor, for you feint me the vigor within me.

I do not pray for bravery, for I ritual you actively into conflict.

I do not pray for wisdom, for you teach me of the Crone within me.

I do not pray for blessings, for instance I busy each day in blessed Magick, train the ways of the guru.

I do not pray for prosperity, for I busy in credit of the luxury which flows finished my life.

I do not pray for love, for love runs all but water to me finished my offspring and friends.

I pray to go on these gifts, for in my dejection I can lose my way, and lose my picture that I am a teenager of your ways.

I pray to go on that just the once I piece into my image, your illustration is reflected represent, and I can code name any load for instance you busy within me.

~Source