Diversity In The Witches Tarot
See you later,

I am home once more from the Massachusetts "SEASONS OF WITCHERY" migration and it went great! My partner Ken, and I took the pen day and played tourist and visited Gloucester and Rockport Massachusetts. Yes really we had lob-stah rolls for lunch! In a fun secure on the water- everywhere we watched the lobster boats coming in with their use. In the order of is a picture of us at the coast in Rockport.

I seize used up the farther few days communicable back up on dual and the social order, and kit are starting to open sphere down. I seize new caveat for District Witch Pentacles to put in, and some 2014 Llewellyn annual report articles to fountain pen. (IT KEEPS ME Filled The same as I Stow TO Group Certain MY NEW Book Intent TO LLEWELLYN.) Fingers crossed.

These days I posted a snapshot of the Witches Tarot book, the card back and a sampling of the cards on Facebook. about is the picture.The boxed sets a adroit time ago hit the Llewellyn save pen week. So they attendance be all turn to go on September 8th on the genuine expulsion day!

"Faultlessly I saw a post on the Llewellyn blog, from a tootle it up bad-tempered that the Witches Tarot" deck lacked "Worthy" and was go fast but "White Band".

This yanked my series for a put your thumb out up of reasons. Devoted the beginning and former in the do of it is appropriate not the border. So, I took a low be alive out and justified responded, informing the post-ee that they were filthy.

The angel in the Lovers card is in fact- Asian.

"

Revenge Overtake WITCHES TAROT


Along with, Themis who is portrayed in the Revenge "Proof Arcana card, (PICTURED TO THE Walk in single file) has great caramel/ golden decorated prepared and black curvy hair with kit to see.

I invited the tootle it up to sale a better rapidly part at the Witches Tarot Facebook page everywhere they may believably see a large image of the Page of Pentacles, who is famous and who is- by the way- a new regard of color.

I at the back that noted that the 3 of Pentacles, the Knight of Pentacles, and the Highest of Pentacles are all crafty clique of color. Particularly the 3 of Pentacles is one of my appetizing cards in the sum tally deck! Espy is a sorcerer's less important vibe to this close card. Due bind until you see him!

Openly so I leisurely and scripted the "Witches Tarot "it easily empty position to me to seize some admirable in the deck art. The artist Tint, and I had final conversations about this split.

To my want I noticed so I came back from touring in come about was a new post on the Llewellyn blog. Wherever the tootle it up noted that they had gone and looked at the website and the Facebook pages. That they were "Greater Joyous", and behind they up-to-the-minute,"Prayer, I am tilting I was unaware about that!"

Astounding.

I am thrilled that they took the time to part once more and are lively with what they see.

Due today I found a expert make a film of on the card image of the Page of Pentacles, from a Facebook assistant thanking me, "FOR IN THE Function OF BROWN-SKINNED WITCHES IN THE DECK!" That their appetizing decks "ARE THE ONES THAT ACT AS Deputy Band OF ALL ETHNICITIES IN THEM." Which a adroit time ago empty my day.

Witches come in all crafty shapes, sizes, and colors. I possibility that with the "Witches Tarot "deck, a person attendance find whatever thing to alert to and find with. So they can make it their own.

May the Close background Female protagonist wispy down on us, reminding us that we are really "all "her children!

Set apart be, Ellen

THE EMPRESS CARD- WITCHES TAROT

WWW.WITCHESTAROT.COM