Who Is Morgan Drake Eckstein
Express the fact that I nation-state be recieving some readers from The Pagan Mom Blog (while I am action a guest post tomorrow July 26th 2011), I selflessness it would be a good time to assume that snowy question: Who is Morgan Drake Eckstein?

Ok, probably it is accurate an snowy focus from my approach.

One, I am a trash rouser. Or at bare minimum, I try to be. Or probably it is accurate soul a upset comic.

Guaranteed, the endure one.

Two, I am a pagan and a Wiccan. I take in in the same way been a member of Golden Jump in the same way as Smooth 1992. Not a member of the "true" Wicca or Golden Dawn it is higher gulp down the coldness of intimates kindling of the traditions that you find easier said than done to drag populace at home dark alleys you know intimates Adepts and Witches that your parents and gurus warned you about.

Evident populace reveal that I am lead in one or any traditions. I am not. I am accurate someone that writes a few columns focusing on Golden Jump, Wicca, and astrology. Pretend of me higher as an gymnast (upset comic) than a lead.

Evident populace would intention out that I am an unrestricted authorized in a Golden Jump force. My job? To frighten off populace. *Gets handed a component of paper* Oh. Yeah. I imagine. I take in accurate been conscious that I am wrong. My job is to drag you at home a dark aisle and convince you to be a member of any Wicca and Golden Jump.

I intermittently test gossip stories that danger Wicca and Golden Jump. I prevent to inside on intimates stories that make me spitting mad or that I can make a good witty about. My assert novelist training is that I take in talked to a tutor of journalism on a tie of occasions. My on-the-resume novelist produce is that I take in worked for a college periodical. I would rather put the articles I take in on paper for occult magazines (all pronounced and minor-league) on my wake up to a certain extent, but you are not held to do that if one is strictly easier said than done to get hired.

I need for my part a writer. And an performer. And a photographer. And a comic. Openly, I am delusional. All four delusions back up routinely on this blog.

And I reveal that is about it.

So the response to the focus of "Who is Morgan Drake Eckstein?" is that MDE is a upset comic, who has delusions of creative daintiness and accurate happens to be a Wiccan and a member of some evil get of the Golden Jump.