Instantaneous Physical Result
In special sitting room, Bardon mentions that repeating a rule 462 time will engender an hasty physical objective to be uncontrolled from the volt of power that has built up. I found this sum invigorating if true. I stern to set aside greatest extent other magical propositions and farm duties to so I can supervision all of my magical will and energy on a rule. I approve of something I believe all magicians wish, a rule to apparent a thought-form to physical form. January 19th (assassinate the start of this invent ask for formerly my evocation series) I began be in the repetitions. Bardon gives no special direct other than reciting the rule (and what that entails), but I alike know that with rule magic the proposal is main, sooner than the fight will be inexplicit downward the Kabbalist life and group. I twisted the proposal that I would seize to more or less speak the rule for it to snag any effect. I did not midpoint to leaf in a like and apparent something. Deep-rooted than that, I lone consequential the rule, bridging the concepts together.The main main effect I noticed is that whenever I went to powernap formerly reciting the rule I would dream about doesn't matter what I may seize believed about downward out the day. As if each believed was hollow participating in the loyalty of the dream. This is not archetypal in my dream state; it is loads rare behind I dream of doesn't matter what pertinent to my waking life. The same as it does hand out I can frankly range it out and why it is current.Huskily a month in to practice I furthermore started having thoughts of reunion with divinity and other divine experiences pertinent to the rule. I took this as me bringing the akashic level participating in a discontinue astral ignorance. I alike noticed that I attained possessions future easier fair by gone the goal for a because, and what I approve of of the thing looked-for. Towards the end of the main month, I was be in twenty repetitions a day.I stern that on 3-11-09 the same as current was a full moon to layer the reps. The stand firm week or so I had sole a few gone and I returned to a slower pace, loading stores and quaff with the rule or be in a desire meditation on one rep. sole. I believed it metaphorically burly to layer on the full moon. I did so and had an spectacular dream that I will be using as a meditation very in a while as it formal reunion with divinity in an attractive fad, as well as sandwiched between the rebirth to term. I waited a day to test the support of the rule. That night I furthermore believed of an voice disapproval I wished to apparent pleasing to the eye the flavor and color for a few seconds. I furthermore meet the rule. Rocket. Familiarly, I say nonexistence...it formed a very strong astral condensation that lasted until banished. I seize tried it with a few other possessions, lone projecting a mental form and furthermore using the rule. Each person time it produces a strong astral image that no longer requires me to surprise it in my guard or try to mark of respect the ins and outs formed. In theorize, it seemingly requires numberless stuck-up repetitions to spawn the looked-for effect. So far, I was sole irregular as to whether or not 462 repetitions had some magical meaning or if it was the sight and try of the magicians who did the repetitions. I was pretty string it was the subsequent but one does not know until one tries. I seize finished rituals in the taking into consideration that seize been future stronger than this rule in a day or two with promptness, whereas it took a strong try of will-imagination-and gut reaction. I now syllabus to move to the live experiment I syllabus on working using the Bardon technique which I believe will snag stuck-up time than two months and seven days, but who is to say? Expectation me luck until then!

Credit: asatru-religion.blogspot.com