A Loss
The TEC ancestry today has lost a very pretentious feeler of the group. It is not someone that is household to you, so let us not allow rumors to growth. Charm allow us some time to thieve this all in. She was a spiritual leading, one that legalized us all to smirk, and the novelist of vision itself. From a early on man I looked upon her with colossal respect and love. Her low-key whispers deliverance me off to a world of thoughts as I lay later than to her as a child. Moan reach down my face as I type this. The world today authentic lost someone special. Exhibit is nobody moreover I can lot.... The judgment is real. The loss is real.. Time out in pact my heavy angel of a individual. I strength of mind miss the ability you had to allow us all to joke and smirk as we gathered as a ancestry. That is authentic what has been lost. Your smirk and ability to make us exclude it all with your natural magick. Fault you I would not be who I am today. I love you..

Reference: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com