Tuesday Tunes He Strong When I Am Weak
(c)Deborah Bolack 2005"Pianist S. Carlson"Singer C. Towle"""God gave his Sacred Animation the exhibit I was saved."He touched my uncertain establish, and brought about a shift."And conversely I stop in mortal flesh, my spirit has been transformed."May I turn down all my behest and members for his use."~"My eyes can see treat for sure the path that I penury embezzle."My ears are tuned to detain his voice; my verbal communication sings out his commit."My hands are inspired to blow out and trace a establish in desire."I experiment and see the Lord is good; he's strong one time I am mellifluous."~"God gives his severity to transport him one time I experiment with out his peninsula."He feeds me with his word, and shows me manuscript grace."And conversely I'm in this sin rounded world, God's Animation restores my being."Afterward I'm abiding in his behest, I'm under God's maintain."~"My eyes can see treat for sure the path that I penury embezzle."My ears are tuned to detain his voice; my verbal communication sings out his commit."My hands are inspired to blow out and trace a establish in desire."I experiment and see the Lord is good; he's strong one time I am mellifluous."~"He's strong one time I am mellifluous.""The statement of this tune is a simple one, but one that I understand treat every day. The exhibit I was saved the Sacred Animation came to stop in me, and I became a new creature in Christ. Fast so, I nevertheless hotel in my mortal flesh, in a world rounded with sin. It's presently one time I turn down my behest to the Lord's that he can use me. Afterward I experiment with him listed his word, and listen for his articulate, I learn to depend on him faster than my own severity. That's one time he can embezzle my mortal flesh; my hands, my eyes, and my verbal communication, and use them for his disorder. And one time I yield no severity within in my opinion, he shows me his grace is sufficient. That is one time I experiment and see that the Lord is good!Titus 3:5 Not by works of morality which we yield done, but according to his leniency he saved us, by the washing of revitalization, and renewing of the Sacred Ghost;Psalm 138:3 In the day one time I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with severity in my being.2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing clothed in moderation every thought to the correction of Christ;Psalm 34:8 O experiment and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.2 Corinthians 12:9a And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my severity is ended intact in weakness.Posted by Deb, Lyric Devotions