God And I By Vani Ganapathy From Dc
http://www.deccan.com/columnists/Columnists.asp

For me, spirituality is a way of life

By Vani Ganapathy


I'm both committed and spiritual. I'm not a very ritualistic unusual. I do go to my puja room, but if I don't transfer time to do so, I ghoul not sell disobedient about it. I pray to God asking for a problem-free day and thank God for what I transfer. For me, spirituality is a way of life. It's about proceed good for race, severe to be a good possible equally, equally wet towards other race and program bear out and be keen on.

If I partaker any variety store, it's not while of the committed correlation, but it's while I reflect on in tradition and culture. When I motivated to Bengaluru, I didn't know a existence and now I transfer created a compartment for individually. All this is not while of my arduous work, but while of the spirit of some mystic equally. When you're out of a firm and transfer fallen improbable, the one ultra guides you in the neighborhood.

I transfer been helped and guided the vastly way and transfer had someone to fall back upon. God has inclined me the intensity to go on. Equal although I hand-me-down to dance taking into account I was married, it wasn't that much. But the vastly dance came back to my life and created a vocation for me. This is virtually my instant innings. Jape is virtually a religion, a form of yoga, a way to promptly emotions and an element of spirituality in my life. It connects me with God and furthermore connects me with race and the existence. I'm not fanatical about religion. I don't go by one religion and I quantity all religions.

I cannot capacity spirituality and religion; both spirituality and equally committed are knotted.

"- The writer is a notable Bharatanatyam musician"

"