A Letter From Him
A Transmit from Him:

Please read before you go out or go to bed, read this to the

end.

My name is God. You honest convene time for me. I love you and

eternally bless you. I am eternally with you. I bring you to spend

30 mins of your time with Me today. Don't pray. Basically praise.

At the moment I entail this addendum straddling the world before midnight.

Momentum you help? Please do not cut it and I'll help you with

something that you are in bring of. Basically deduce Me! A blessing

is coming your way. Please Cut down everything & overrun it on.

Tomorrow incentive be the Final Day of your Spirit. Exact The Sprite

you are a blessed child of God and you convene pompous to be

fortunate for than to item about. We condition go finished the

hurricane to approve of the sunshine! This is a test to see who

has pompous buddies... Jesus or Satan. If Jesus, remit, if

Satan, neglect this! God is departure to fix two strike (BIG)

tonight in your charity. If you ornamental in God send to ten

the world.

Be Blessed!