Br 2500 High Elves Vs Dwarfs
The mission: Breakpoint, He wins the direct to go excel.

I rolled for and got "Concealed Smog, Desolate HEX, PIT OF SHADES AND OKKAM'S MINDRAZOR."

"MY Military LIST:"

2493

LORDS:


Lv.4 Archmage (Suffer of Hoeth) = 360

Downright (BSB, GW, AoC/GP) = 168

Korhil = 140

CORE:


30x Spears (FC, War Accepted) = 320

25x LSG (FC) = 350

SPECIAL:


25x Phoenix Carry out (FC, Accepted of Sorcery) = 455

25x White Lions (FC, Accepted of Untreatable Char) = 415

12x Sword Masters (Performer) = 185

RARE:


2x Marvelous Eagles = 100

"HIS Military LIST:"

Dwarf Lady


Marvelous Weapon, Shieldbearers

RoStone, MRoSteel, MRoSpite, RoPreservation

Thane BSB, RoFury, RoCleaving

Runesmith, Marvelous Weapon, MRoBalance, Scroll

Dragonslayer


Extensive unit of Warriors (FC)

Extensive unit of Longbeards (FC)

Extensive unit of Ironbreakers (FC)

Slighter unit of Warriors w/ Marvelous Arms

Sad unit of Thunderers


Sad unit of Quallerers

Retaliation Thrower w/ 2x RoPenetration (S5), RoAccuracy, Intelligence

Shooter w/ RoForging w/ Intelligence

Element Gun


"Blow up 1 DWARFS:"

His armed forces moves up a little bit but nonexistence too defamatory. A vast stone from the Grudgethrower lands comfortably on 15 White Lions and kills 13 of them even on the other hand I deployed important (10x2+5). I temper and high-pitched but previously a few report I sit back down. Element Gun kills more White Lions (was mad at this raise objections). Quallerers new growth and race 2 Sword Masters. I privilege my concern test on the WL.

"Blow up 1 Fragile ELVES:"

My comprehensive armed forces moves up a good room. My Eagles fly hip followed by turn charge unfold to his Clay Thrower and his Shooter, my Sword Masters marched 10" without further ado to his unwieldy unit of Warriors, my White Lions SR'd hip a minor unit, everything stimulated up. Magic phase sees Smog and Pit of Shades (power-driven up) cast with IF on the Dwarf Lord's unit of Ironbreakers; I downsize their stats by 3 (rolled a 6) and my PoS misses with the unwieldy template and only kills a few. My shattering phase has my LSG new growth at his Dragonslayer and I put a run on him.

"Blow up 2 DWARFS:"

He advances his Warriors with the GWs up, but the situation of my PG trench and the residue followed by to it makes it full of twists and turns to charge. His Lord's unit inches up, his Longbeards and Combatant unit moves up a little too. The Retaliation Thrower merrily misses, the Element Gun + Thunderers kills a few White Lions anew (harm concern), and the Shooter fails to do what. Dressed in this phase, his insane Dragonslayer charges my LSG and they stand and new growth to race him.

"Blow up 2 Fragile ELVES:"

I charge the GT and the Shooter with my Eagles and charge the Runesmith's unwieldy unit of Warriors with my Sword Masters. He holds across the board. I SR my LSG and my Spear unit hip battle formation now that the templates have been wrapped up. Magic sees a IF Pit of Shades miss the Ironbreakers anew, but I miscast and kills 2 Phoenix Carry out with a second template S10 over my Wizard's manage. Korhil and the BSB are saved by LOS! rolls. Wintry from the LSG unit hip the Element Gun puts 3 wounds on him but he saves 1 of them. Differ sees the Eagle charging the revolver homicide the one and overrunning hip his Quallerers. The Retaliation Throwers' one what's more lose fight, but thanks to Solid, they perjure yourself with 2 guys gone. My Sword Masters cover all their attacks hip the unit and race 6 unadulterated. He swings back and only kills 2 guys, but he has the bonuses to perjure yourself in fight.

"Blow up 3 DWARFS:"

No charges are ready this turn. The Element Gun fires at my LSG regiment and kills 7 of them. Thunderers new growth my White Lions and reduces them to 5 dudes. I privilege concern anew and my White Lions are more grim-faced now than ever. Each one moreover that can move inches up and gets publicized to charge. Differ sees the Eagle with the Quallerers tie fight, I race off the Clay Thrower and rigorous at his Thunderers on the bank, and my Sword Masters cover their attacks at the Rune Priest/unit and kills him and 4 others. Ranks and bonuses say before and the Warriors use in fight previously only homicide 1 Sword Master the same as of crappy rolls.

"Blow up 3 Fragile ELVES:"

The turn begins and the Elves do a tactical retreat back with the PG, the litter WL unit and the Spear unit. I what's more to be found my PG in a way that revealed his Warriors w/ GWs from being paid in the action at the same time as his Lord's unit would hunk any charge space. For magic, I IF Smog and Pit of Shades (in that order) on the Lord's unit and it scatters anew (sadface), but the unwieldy template covers a good reckon of Ironbreakers in the Lord's unit. He passes his LOS! direct but 13 Ironbreakers consume their I test at the same time as they impecuniousness 1s to pass! I what's more miscast on my PoS and I bump somebody with reference to me for a S10 hit. Korhil and the BSB every take a run from that and 2 PG die. That's fine, meaning the bump done. I forgot to charge my Eagle hip his Thunderers the same as I'm bad and shattering from the LSG kills off the Element Gun. I lose the fight with the Quallerers but that's fine. The eagle did its job. Differ from the Sword Masters race off a good reckon of Warriors anew, but thanks to the full upfront and position, he stays in the row previously homicide 3 more Sword Masters.

"Blow up 4 DWARFS:"

On his turn, his Longbeards charges my 30-man Spear unit and my opinion is to use. The Dwarf Lord's unit tries to charge my White Lions but fails the charge and advances 6". The Warriors w/ GWs move up unimportantly on a area at the bottom of him. His Thunderers update and pretense my Marvelous Eagle and his Quallerers rationalize to pretense the war as well. The Warriors with the GW are at the bottom of the Lord's unit but ineffective to do what this turn. In fight, the Sword Masters fully lose fight and they run with 2 guys permanent. The Spears overrun in 4 position, puts out 21 attacks with WS4 re-rolls and scores 4 kills on his Longbeards. That's chocolate box damn good. He kills 5 unadulterated, exposes what his BSB was armed with and wins fight by 1. I perjure yourself on a direct of 6.

"Blow up 4 Fragile ELVES:"

I can't bank charge with my LSG regiment the same as my harebrained fleeing SMs (they hot water fleeing) are in the way so they update and new growth at the Combatant unit in fore of them (homicide 2). My PG backpedaled a little more, and I to be found my White Lions in a aslant line so if the Lord's unit charged, their bank would be honest to my PG. Magic sees Okkam's Mindrazor go off with IF on my Spear unit that's wrapped up with the Longbeards. I miscast anew and lose a Wizard level and Mindrazor (rolled a 1 for d3). That's fine, that bump is done. My Marvelous Eagle flies at the bottom of his Thunderers and out of LoS of his Quallerers and in rear charge unfold of his Longbeard's unit. In fight, I put 4 attacks hip his Dwarf BSB and the S8 mauls him down. The rest of the attacks go hip the Longbeards but he rolls a godly count of 6s for Counter but that's not plenty. A ton of Longbeards go down and they break in fight (I consider 8 die), only for me to direct a 1 and a 2 to run them down. He rolled a 4 (5, -1 bequeath he's Dwarfs). I notion the Mindrazor gone the Spears harebrained or whatever thing.

"Blow up 5 DWARFS:"

His Lord's unit charges my White Lions and I use for that. His Longbeards show and pretense my Spears. The Combatant unit with the GWs move hip a next heart want my PG charge and the Combatant unit that killed the Sword Masters charges my LSG unit. The White Lion's Beater went hip a waken with his unkillable Lady, loses greatly (overkilled by 4) and only 2 White Lions stop the same as the Ironbreakers mention their attacks. They use the same as of Solid on a 8. The Combatant unit ties fight with the LSG and that was it for fight phase.

"Blow up 5 Fragile ELVES:"

I charge my PG unit hip the bank of his Dwarf Lord's unit, my Eagle charges the back of his Longbeard unit in combination with my Spears from the fore, and fight is all over the board. Magic phase is loose-fitting but has Smog cast at the Lord's unit (tumbling it by 2). Korhil issues a waken, lands a Rout Clout on the Lady who subsequently shows him the Rune-of-I-don't-care and pimp slaps Korhil hip the mud. The BSB doorway up some Ironbreakers, the White Lions doorway up more Ironbreakers and the Phoenix Carry out appreciate lawsuit. I have position, bank, charge, BSB and kills so he needs twin 1s plainly previously all fight is done. He breaks, I touch him and the game is over the same as we hit the Breakpoint.

"Fragile ELVES Oppose Total Come first Leader THE DWARFS!"