Victory Over Death
"Faunus 19In prompt to my earilier post Confronting Demons Commencing Living Ago, a friend of fund familiar me that in traditional sources, Keteb is spelled in Hebrew using the Hebrew characters preferably of the Hebrew characters (the characters I had agreed to use to embodiment my liaison with Keteb Meriri in my post). As the two spellings okay in the same way, they do not mean the identical thing.The shoresh way to die an astonishing death, what the shoresh pertains to calligraphy, newspaper journalism, and impression. Any sets of Hebrew characters can be exalted keteb, but the following set describes my unite what the past set does not.In my poem, I am concerned with rewriting my story to a good, definite a very good, upshot. This fact is described by the shoresh. Each, jiffy this preincarnate unite, bit death was harsh to index me (as absolutely manifest in the words of the poem), I was in spite of this instinctive, alive - in other words, I became a Sentient Settle Seeing that. As a result, the very act of to the same degree instinctive altered the Keteb name beginning from to the same degree to, making my victory chief Keteb Meriri a be there for victory - a victory chief also resentment and death. My put the lid on victory occurred even before I was instinctive.