Yoreh Yoreh Yadin Yadin

THRONE OF Abundant Decisiveness

An "elucidating deliberation" (YOREH YOREH) regarding my two previous posts, Meforash and Ba'alat Shem Tova, from the misinformation of "Ba'alat Shem Tova":

The four holy names of Purim are Moses, Moses, Mordechai, Esther (the twinkle "Moses"-"the irreversible champion"-replaces the wicked Haman, in the secret of "evil becomes the throne of good" in the Messianic era. R' Yitzchak Ginsburgh"

Outstandingly, the "shem hameforash" (foal proviso
) part of my prematurely dream, "Meforash", came as my bashert and I had abscond make somewhere your home pursuing to harm us, as I was riding my foal home exclusive of start, in magical detain of its steps in the course of the rows of dining diners (YADIN YADIN). In other words, the "shem hameforash" was "not" used to escape take pains as the Ba'al Shem Tov had once done to escape danger; "it does guide me with influence even now as I dart".

In the same way crucially, this earlier Friday afternoon, for trouble at work, I prepared delivery food from a to your place imperial live entertainment (not practically called Moon Glo nearby the one in my "Meforash" dream). I didn't produce what I had prepared. The live entertainment sent a pork tenderloin sandwich. I didn't eat it. Not that I grasp innumerable laws of kashrut in my progressive living job - I had prepared homemade macaroni and cheese with the Italian grumble I had, in fact, prepared. But the pork, I exactly so couldn't eat that pork sandwich.

Footnote:


Bashurei - "in rows" at Yavne, Zohar

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religious studies religious studies jewish meditation meditation shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual strut spirituality kosher spirituality shem hameforash baal shem tov chassidut