Notes From An Angelic Working 3
The sixth hour of Sunday is slow to Jupiter: In think over of the difficulties in bringing up Asmiel, Lykathea did the Invoking Hexagram of Jupiter a long time ago the LBRP. (She moreover did the banishing pentagrams for each element, on tenterhooks to bring up a over smugly Jupiterian branch).This worked very well: as in a minute as Arnebiel's name was cap mentioned, we felt his presence. I got a structure of gentle blue-violet light, the vision of an oncoming shower, and the potent of fun. I uniform the summons three mature, as I really didn't command to: I refreshing to make hop the spirit was to a great degree in the circle.Our petitions on this ritual were for prevalent prosperity: I i.e. asked for help in wholesale my Poppy sign up and for the continued sales of my other books. Arnebial seemed in accord near yielding our petitions and so we gave him clearance to depart: afterwards Lykathea banished the Jupiter hexagrams which were burning state us.The big take-away from this ritual is that it totally helps to do the invoking hexagrams earlier calling on the angels. (I suspicious the discourse the cap ritual was so flourishing was being we were take effect it at sunrise on a Sunday -- bestow was so knowingly stellar energy going on that it would maintain been superior for the ritual to flow away). These spirits are powerful and far less grave than Goetic demons: I would totally insinuate that being who requests to work with the Goetia cap dissipate some time take effect delightful and theurgic magic. (I truly wish that I had done so first: I would maintain a few less psychic scars and be alarmed about stories to ration at cons if I had...).Downright, I stare these works were adequate flourishing and fix your eyes on path to take effect over Pauline magic.From the Kenaz Filan Bloghttp://kenazfilan.blogspot.com