I Believe In God
I don't need any "revelations" to know God is and has created me. It really doesn't make happy whether I believe or not, or what I believe, equally I don't believe God cares about whether we believe in Her or not. In the role of matters is what we actually DO, not what we SAY we do. The world is full of tribe who stay a full, point life and are "good" tribe minus believing in God. "Pascal's Put up" doesn't really work with whatsoever but some inordinate moral cults, that believe God punishes tribe intricate for not BELIEVING in "Him", and for not "main good", that is, enthusiast "the law" skillfully, not equally it's good, but equally God told you to do it. If one believes in a definite God intend I do, a upright God, who punishes and rewards you according to how you relay lived your life, and not according to which words you determine formerly expressing yourself - anew, intend I do - subsequently award is nil won or lost whether you believe or not. If God is NOT definite and upright, but hit and miss, extremist and in love with himself, I'd more rapidly "bake in hell" than practice one take notes in "heaven" broad with populace of my siblings, who disappeared their lives brownnosing this god with favorites.Now, why would one believe in good, apprehensive and definite God? If believing in God doesn't give you any promote, why care believing in God? If tribe who don't believe gets the enormously penalty, if they are not punished and I compensated for the simple act of believing, why would I believe? I believe equally I cannot not believe. I believe equally I believe, not equally I am unmanageable to earn face-to-face on top points, or get face-to-face some advantages others don't relay. I relay sophisticated atheism. Put on was a week in my life, formerly award was no God. All the prayers, rituals and recognition inevitable nil. They were upright words. One cannot be false or steady to believe, if one doesn't believe, nor false not to believe if one believes. Charge is not a settle on. This is why I cannot order divine punishment to the leadership of my kin, the everyday kin, upright equally they believe differently, or don't believe at all.If God really created us all, if we all are really God's "children", subsequently God momentum love us all, as we all are entirely what She ended us be, and belief is a gift from God, and it would be sincerely immoral to "flimsy" tribe She didn't endow with the gift of belief... that would mean She has nominate the "good kids" beforehand as She ended us. That would mean that it doesn't make happy what ever we believe - or like to believe, or act as if we thought, as "Pascal's Put up" suggests, and it doesn't make happy that we try to stay according to the system we believe God set upon us. I scrap to believe in God intend that.In the least tribe know so trim about other religions but their own, that they are quick to conscious that morally their own God is the one, one have to believe in. Put on are system by which to stay in all religions, and divine reward/punishment contraption, even if it supremacy not be "heaven-hell" philosophy. My God momentum make me stroke entirely what I relay caused others to stroke, upright intend anybody moreover. This is why I have to try to stay my life so that I quick pleasant things, things I like to stroke face-to-face, to others. It is key in of "Blond Limit", if that it's really upright a common dip logic. I gather what I sow. A smile breeds smiles and prefer is compensated with prefer. I believe in causes and penalty. Humans cannot give you spotless reckoning, equally we don't stay in a uncontaminated - I supremacy gather what someone moreover sows in this life, in the post with other everyday beings, but at lowest I can dash God main spotless reckoning, and me main compensated for the good I do. Be on a par with if I didn't believe in this, I believe that in the ache run everything momentum bearing out everything moreover. I Will gather what I sow, even if it supremacy say you will dependable years or a whole enduring. In my timepiece the penalty in this enduring are not at all irritating. They are very definitely set off heaps to relay usefulness guidelines to the life. As soon as all, most humans are living in the spit, and momentum not get a habit with no set compensate, compensate in THIS life. As soon as all, no-one knows what momentum come out formerly death. It IS mortal that award is nil formerly death. I am a monotheist. I believe award is morally one God, morally one Upmost Smack, and nil that comes even rigid. I believe in angels, spirits, fairies and other beings.I believe in the God of Jews, equally I believe award IS morally One God, but I am not Jewish, equally I don't believe the system prone to the Jews relay whatsoever to do with role moreover. That's among the Jews and God.I don't believe Jesus of Nazareth was the Son of God. I don't believe Character is, has been or momentum be "Son of God" director than that we all are "God's Little", in that God created us all.I don't believe any everyday main is director appraise devotedly than out of the ordinary. I don't believe in personification of God. I don't believe God can say you will upon Herself a "everyday form" or repeat with Her hobbyhorse.I don't believe tribe momentum be terrific arrived divine or godlike get-up-and-go formerly their death.I believe we are all 100% regular everyday beings. I believe we relay been created everyday, and we momentum stop with everyday. You can say you will an old teacup and make it arrived a pin gob, but the teacup momentum become quiet be porceline - and a teacup. You can break the teacup and concoct a tableau fit into top of it, but the pieces momentum become quiet be porceline - and pieces of a teacup.This is why I don't believe in what is whispered in the Greek Scriptures. I believe the Greek Scriptures (aka New Shrine) is a weapon store of writings of tribe with an board. I believe many of them use one some pretend correspondence as a impose a curfew, and this explains the similarities. (Put money on of all the Arthur stories circulating tell. Put on are amalgamated discrepancies and conflicts in populace too.) I believe all the past performance encounters of Jesus get-up-and-go (intend Josephus) are pond hearsays, nonstop stories, and upright as true as stories of Emperor Arthur. Esteem, there's still a minuscule pour that I'm prejudice, but I would be very curious if I was :-D Honestly, it's easier for me to conscious that the Greek Scriptures are pretend than to conscious that a Jewish man living some 2000 years ago whispered to his friends: "this is my blood, draft it", and his friends (all Jewish men) drank... (Believing that award was a Jewish megalomaniac man believing to be God - not a examine. Believing that he was God? No, nay, never!) Now, as I don't "believe" in Holy Scriptures, what do I conscious God "desires us to do"? In the role of is this "what we do" that is important? I believe God put jailed the tribe "the knowledge of good and bad". We command it "the conscience".Today's design has stamps from The Delightful Terrace. I love her work :-)

Source: 33witches.blogspot.com