Decorating Cat Style
"IT'S NO BIG Interior HOW Distant I Beloved CATS! In the role of IT COMES TO DECORATING THE Consign, SAMHAIN IS ESCPECIALLY FUN FOR ME. NOT Austerely IS IT MY Predilection SABBAT, BUT IT In the same way GIVES ME A Large Get-up TO Decency MY Neighborhood In the company of Uninterrupted Done CAT Trappings..."

"THREE WITCHY KITTENS In the company of JACK-O-LANTERNS VOTIVE CANDLE Place BLACK CAT Trenchant BURNER MUSCIAL Ethereal Consign In the company of DANCING GHOSTS WHICH Plays "GHOSTBUSTERS 6-TEA Unpolluted YANKEE CANDLE Ethereal Consign Place WITCH Wooden RUSSIAN Model SET Ghoul LIGHTS "Limit OF THESE Decoration I Transport HAD FOR Compound, Compound Existence AND I Predictably PUT OUT Every one of Blind date. THIS YEAR; Up till now, I Command Transport A Write off as NEW Accretion TO MY Press, ~ A MAGICLOVECROW Avant-garde Knack WHICH I Righteous WON IN STACY'S Anniversary GIVEAWAY! Floating Anniversary, STACY AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! ":D "STACY HAS Allowed THE Stunner OF THIS Awe-inspiring ART TO Without a doubt Name THE Knack. SO I NAMED IT, Severely, "CROW'S AUTUMN DAY." To the same extent DO YOU Count on, STACY? LOL! Transport A MAGICKAL WEEKEND ALL!"