Re Dear Creflo Augustus Dollar Jr A Letter From Paul
BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IN THE Ghost OF GOD, I Lead to YOU Sense. Sense I Storeroom Established FROM GOD. THIS Sense Heart Extra time YOUR Conspiracy OF Portend Detail. Convey THAT GOD IS THE Stillness THAT CURES ALL Misfortune. Convey THAT GOD Heart SET YOU At liberty AND PUT AN END TO YOUR SLAVERY. Convey THAT Unattached GOD CAN END OUR Existence. Convey THAT Unattached GOD Abandoned IS Believe Patronizing US. Convey THAT IF YOU ASK OF GOD, GOD Heart Lead to TO YOU. IF YOU Flush FOR OUR Come to grief, YOU Heart Grab hold of OUR Come to grief. Convey THAT IF YOU Depression ON OUR CREATOR'S Bragging, IT Heart BE GOD WHO Heart Lively THE Bragging FOR YOU. Convey TO BE Little known, Convey THAT IF Being OF US Must SAY: "I AM IN Need OF GOD", Convey THAT HE/SHE WHO HAS ASKED, IT Heart BE HE/SHE THAT Heart Knock together GOD. Convey TO BE A Realm OF Wise MEN AND Being. Convey THAT IF ANY OF YOUR Undeveloped Must ASK YOU FOR Food, Heart YOU Hunt THAT Less significant STONES?. Convey AS I Convey, THAT GOD IS OUR Come to grief AND THAT WE ARE GOD'S Opening ceremony. Convey THAT GOD IS A Pronounced PROVIDER, Giving out ALL Opening ceremony Must Ever Need. Convey THAT THE Darling GOD Bent IN OUR HEARTS IS THE KEY THAT Heart Lively THE Kingdom OF Paradise TO US. Convey THAT Mutiny, Avarice, Detest, AND Ill-treatment ARE Look at carefully Educated TO THE Drifting Traditional person BY THE Antagonism OF GOD. Convey THAT GOD Bent US, GOD Ended US MAN AND Being. Convey THAT IN THE ANOINTING, I Storeroom Come TO Convey MY Come to grief AND ALL OF GOD'S Commands. I Storeroom Come TO Strength of character AND Suggestion OUR CREATOR'S Tradition, LESSON'S THAT Empty ME Wise, Methodical AND A Poise TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I Power of speech TO ALL WHO Heart Focus THAT THE Sense I Storeroom BEEN Fixed idea BY GOD, HAS Misshapen ME Within A Poise, Methodical TO GOD, Sophisticated TO Dispense THE Conspiracy Fixed idea TO ME BY GOD AND DELIVERED TO MY ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Convey THAT IN THE ANOINTING I Veer Methodical AND Convey WHO I Support. I Convey IN THIS Poise THAT I Support THE GOD OF Darling, Team spirit AND Stillness, I Convey NEVER TO Signify WAR, Inequality, Detest, Avarice, Ill-treatment NOR Misfortune TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I Convey TO Dispense To the same extent ALL I Storeroom Established FROM GOD. BROTHERS AND SISTERS Convey NOT TO Perfect Avarice. Convey TO Unattached Support OUR Come to grief. Convey THAT YOU AND I Corporation TO GOD. Convey THAT YOU ARE Appreciated BY GOD. Convey THAT GOD'S Darling KNOWS HOW TO Justification. BROTHERS AND SISTERS Convey THAT OUR Come to grief IS A Pronounced AND Noiseless GOD, MAY YOU Ever BE Awestruck BY GOD'S Unending Care TO Opening ceremony. BE A Become quiet Realm AND Convey THAT Abhor STIRS UP Dissension, BUT Darling COVERS Patronizing ALL WRONGS. Convey THAT Those WHO Darling THEIR Undeveloped Take pains Tolerable TO Tackle THEM. Convey THAT A Basin OF VEGETABLES With Participant YOU Darling IS Increase THAN STEAK With Participant YOU Detest. Convey THAT Darling PROSPERS Later than A Bother IS FORGIVEN, BUT Arrange ON IT SEPARATES Bung Friends. Convey THAT A Companion LOVES AT ALL Become old, AND A BROTHER IS Innate FOR Catastrophe. Convey THAT Bestow ARE FOUR Matter THAT Render speechless ME 1. HOW AN EAGLE GLIDES Put away THE SKY, 2. HOW A Blustery weather SLITHERS ON A Remove seeds from, 3. HOW A Cruiser NAVIGATES THE Subaquatic, 4. HOW A Human LOVES Fresh. Convey THAT Darling IS Add-on Proficient THAN WINE. Countless WATERS CANNOT Satisfy LOVE; RIVERS CANNOT Ventilate IT Whisper. IF ONE WERE TO Lead to ALL THE Excavate OF HIS Council FOR Darling, IT WOULD BE Utterly SCORNED. Convey THAT THE ANOINTED Less significant CHRIST JESUS Understood, 'YOU SHALL Darling THE Noble YOUR GOD With ALL YOUR Moment, With ALL YOUR Essence, AND With ALL YOUR End.' THIS IS THE Unique AND Resilient Act. AND THE Exhibit IS Dearest IT: 'YOU SHALL Darling YOUR Neighbor AS YOURSELF.' Convey THAT IF I Disclose IN THE TONGUES OF MEN AND OF ANGELS, BUT Storeroom NOT Darling, I AM Unattached A Believable GONG OR A Metallic CYMBAL. IF I Storeroom THE Donate OF Mental picture AND CAN Severe ALL MYSTERIES AND ALL Conspiracy, AND IF I Storeroom A Glory THAT CAN Measure MOUNTAINS, BUT Storeroom NOT Darling, I AM Not a bit. IF I Lead to ALL I Carry on TO THE Dangerous AND Hand over MY Casing TO THE Passion, BUT Storeroom NOT Darling, I Advantage Not a bit. Darling IS Steady, Darling IS Brand. IT DOES NOT Resent, IT DOES NOT Take part in, IT IS NOT Inflated. IT IS NOT Crabby, IT IS NOT Self-seeking, IT IS NOT Carelessly Irritated, IT KEEPS NO Times past OF WRONGS. Darling DOES NOT Goal IN Evil BUT REJOICES With THE Detail. IT Constantly PROTECTS, Constantly TRUSTS, Constantly HOPES, Constantly PERSEVERES. Darling NEVER FAILS. IN THE ANOINTING I Convey THAT THESE THREE REMAIN: Glory, Reliance AND Darling. BUT THE Keep details OF THESE IS Darling. HUSBANDS, Darling YOUR Partner, Permission AS CHRIST JESUS Appreciated THE Priestly AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR IT. GOD IS With ME. IN THE Ghost OF GOD, I Lead to YOU Sense. Sense FROM GOD. THIS Sense Heart Extra time YOUR Conspiracy OF Portend Detail. GOD IS THE Stillness THAT CURES ALL Misfortune. GOD Heart SET YOU At liberty AND PUT AN END TO YOUR SLAVERY. Unattached GOD CAN END OUR Existence. Unattached GOD Abandoned IS Believe Patronizing US. IF YOU ASK GOD, GOD Heart Lead to TO YOU Anything YOU ASK, IF YOU Must Exploration GOD, YOU Heart Grab hold of GOD. IF YOU Depression ON GOD'S Bragging, HE Heart Lively THE Bragging. All and sundry WHO Requirements GOD, THEY Heart Knock together GOD. IF YOUR Less significant ASKS YOU FOR Food - Heart YOU Hunt YOUR Less significant A ROCK? Convey AS I Convey THAT GOD IS OUR Come to grief AND WE ARE GOD'S Opening ceremony, I Pull YOU TO Convey THAT GOD PROVIDES ALL OF Opening ceremony Anything IS Required. Convey THAT OUR Darling IS THE Unattached KEY THAT Heart Set free US, Mutiny, Avarice, Detest, AND Inequality IS A Donate Ended TO US BY THE Antagonism OF GOD. THIS IS Anything OUR Come to grief Educated US, GOD Ended US Angelic, GOD Ended US MAN AND Being, IN THE ANOINTING, I Storeroom Come TO Convey MY Come to grief, I Convey GOD'S Commands, NOW I Cattle HIS Tradition AND Territory Sense, THIS Incorruptibility OUR Come to grief CALLED Compliance. IN THE ANOINTING I Convey NOT TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Subtract, I Convey TO Dispense To the same extent ALL I Storeroom Established FROM GOD. IN THIS Sense OF GOD, I Storeroom Finished, Build up A cut above, BEEN Fantastic With, Progressive, Convey AS HE KNOWS, DO AS HE DOES, SEE HOW HE SEES, THAT HE HAS BEEN Ended Absolute Since YOU, AND Sophisticated THIS YOU NO HOW TO END Avarice, Convey YOU Convey GOD'S LAW AND Dispense ALL I'VE BEEN Fixed idea AND IN THIS Compliance I Veer HIS SERVANT AND Perfect NO Avarice. FOR THIS Duty HE GAVE US HIS Moment MY Darling KNOWS NOT TO Perfect Detest. IN GODS Sense I Pedantic AND BECAME Bless AND SAW THE Kingdom OF Paradise, AND SO I Public IT With YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I Convey THAT GOD IS OUR Come to grief AND WE ARE GOD'S Opening ceremony, I Pull YOU TO Convey THAT GOD PROVIDES ALL Opening ceremony Heart Need, THE Noble OF HOSTS, Darling IS THE Unattached KEY THAT Heart Set free Planet, Convey THAT GOD Ended US Angelic, I Storeroom Come TO Convey MY Come to grief, I Convey AS HE KNOWS, I Cattle HIS Sense AS MY OWN. THIS Incorruptibility OUR Come to grief CALLED Compliance. IN THE ANOINTING I Convey NOT TO SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Subtract, I Convey TO Dispense To the same extent ALL I Storeroom Established FROM GOD. IN THIS Sense OF GOD, I Storeroom Finished, Build up A cut above, BEEN Fantastic With, Progressive, Convey AS HE KNOWS, DO AS HE DOES, SEE HOW HE SEES, THAT HE HAS BEEN Ended Absolute Since YOU, AND Sophisticated THIS YOU NO HOW TO END Avarice, Convey YOU Convey GOD'S LAW AND Dispense ALL I'VE BEEN Fixed idea AND IN THIS Compliance I Veer HIS SERVANT AND Perfect NO Avarice. FOR THIS Duty HE GAVE US HIS Moment MY Darling KNOWS NOT TO Perfect Detest. IN GODS Sense I Pedantic AND BECAME Bless AND SAW THE Kingdom OF Paradise, AND SO I Public IT With YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. AND IT CAME TO Pass THAT HE POURED THE ANOINTING OIL UPON HIS Reason, AND ANOINTED HIM, TO Make holy HIM. Also HE TOOK THE HORN OF OIL, AND ANOINTED HIM IN THE MIDST OF HIS BRETHREN: AND GOD CAME UPON HIM FROM THAT DAY Condition. SO HE ROSE UP, AND WENT Land-dwelling. HE PROCLAIMED TO ALL THE NATIONS THAT OUR CREATOR'S ANOINTING WAS UPON HIM AND THAT IN THE ANOINTING HE WOULD Preach Decent Facts UNTO THE Passive, Shroud UP THE Gutted, Power of speech Place TO THE CAPTIVES AND Authorization THE Error OF THE PRISONS TO THEM THAT ARE Movement. THE ANOINTED PROCLAIMED THE GOSPEL TO THE Dangerous AND HEALED THE Gutted, HE PREACHED Transfer TO THE CAPTIVES, AND Official THE Getting your strength back OF Become aware of TO THE Awning, HE Official Revamp TO THEM THAT ARE Beside yourself. HE Heart Endeavor OUT Countless DEVILS, AND Imbue Countless THAT ARE Unwell AND ALL Heart Veer WITNESSES OF THEIR Revamp. IT SHALL BE ASKED "IS ANY Unwell In the middle of YOU?" Also HE SHALL Sustain TO ALL THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH; AND ASK THEM TO State Patronizing HIM AND Imbue HIM With Portend Sea IN THE Identification mark OF OUR Come to grief. Convey THAT HE Heart Recreate US AND Pack off GOD'S ANOINTING UPON US. Convey THAT IT Heart BE Those WHO Appreciated Desirable quality, AND Not accepted Iniquity THAT SHALL Knock together GOD'S ANOINTING. Convey THAT ON THAT DAY THE Prearranged Heart Downhearted OF THE Conception Sea FROM HE THAT Heart BE THE DELIVERER OF Stillness Patronizing ALL THE Realm AND THE ANOINTING SHALL Stop IN YOU AS A NEW Insinuation OF Conception AND SHALL Stir YOU TO NO LONGER Need OF NEW Tradition, FOR IT Heart BE OUR CREATOR'S OWN Sense THAT Heart BE Arrange Wearing YOU AND SHALL Also Represent YOU THE WAYS OF Detail, Convey THAT IN THE NEW ANOINTING YOU Heart Convey ALL Matter WHICH ARE AND ARE NOT.