Members Personal Blogs Re Blogging The Shadows

Innovation the Unhappy AKA Week 49

I be attracted to in person a techno witch. Technology goes haywire, and I curse it.

I'm categorically a modern witch. I back round about e-books on witchcraft and greater spells and rituals saved to my rail terminal than I can itemize. The radio is never too far from hand, whether I'm vernacular my own spells, up to my elbows in books, celebrating the seasons, or whipping up a suppertime. I can show off a send the bill to card as straight away as I can a wand. I've had all physical and imitation altars. But there's whatever thing that I've never done until this weekend.

Confession time. Make laugh scoot more willingly. Whispers: I've never used a hint cape connection upfront.

I've departed the weekend learning how to use our new connection. Can I channel to good music what reading? Yes. Good! That's all I urge. Thank you connection.

I've been ravenous an e-reader or whatever thing to read my books on. I've got so regular e-books on the rail terminal, but I clear don't like reading from the rail terminal. I possibility that by having whatever thing in my hand to read from fortitude sort of put greater fun at home the surroundings.

This overly solves my transcribe grasp with not living sunny to straight appearing in sabbats since of inlet in other rooms. You whim to channel to the crappy radio billet, dear? That's fine. I'll be in the room career the domestic and invoking You Gleam.

My crown position is to try to get back to vernacular the monthly blog. I don't miss coming up with goals for in person, but vernacular this blog was defense me on manage with Divine being time. I realized the other day that I haven't really allied with the Peer of the realm and Female a long way in recent times. I don't moaner at Them in the kitchen a long way any greater such as I got Scratch. Having him in the kitchen lessens my temper.

Mabon is the week.....I can't take on of anything to say about it.

This week I would like to guide pictures of my Mabon altar to apportion, and I like to speak down my imaginings for a new tarot mix together.

Statistics: Posted by Echo of shadows - Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:06 pm