Moon Mid-Autumn Festival
This is the moon of the early harvest. This is the time to collect your magickal herbs and store them for the winter or share them with others. I have basil drying on the porch right now. Since my lavender didn't bloom, probably because I planted it late, I am going to pick up a bunch of lavender at the Farmer's Market this weekend.This is a good moon for acquiring, gathering and storing. It might be a good time to go for a promotion at work, to celebrate a friend's success, or just to appreciate how this planet just keeps shoving gifts at us over and over again.It is hard to imagine while it is 90+ degrees, but the Wheel is turning and the seasons are changing. If at all possible, go outside to celebrate this full moon. If dancing naked around the bonfire is against the zoning ordinances in your neighborhood, then just sit outside and enjoy the moonlight. Many covens, including my own, go to quiet public parks for full moon rituals, that is a wonderful way to celebrate the goddess.Do something, don't let another Full Moon slip by while you decide what to do.Don't have a ritual?...try this...Light a single white candle.Raise your hands to the sky and if you can see the Moon, embrace it. If you cannot see the Moon, visualize it.Say out loud..."Mother Goddess, I stand before you, your daughter (or son).I am a Follower of the Old Ways, a worker of Magick, a Seeker on an old Path in a new world.I call on you every month when the Moon is full as my ancestors have done through all of time past and will do until the end of time. I celebrate your presence in my life. This is a promise that I have made to you and that I keep to the best of my ability."Start with that or say any damn thing you want to say; sing, dance, sit in a chair, meditate, do something, SAY something.

Reference: 33witches.blogspot.com