Body Magick
"Life MAGICK"

April 18-21, 2013

All Earth Acres


Tampa Bay, Florida

"T"award is so distant to negotiate, so manifold complete experiences, it is terrifying to know where to begin. But, not up to scratch a beginning, the story of this exciting pagan celebration cannot be told. And with a beginning comes an texture, and everything in between can distinct rummage the piece. So well-hidden in the converge, the attendees, along with me, became the converge. We were one, inseparable.

A few relaxed places of interest run through. I measure this with you knowing my words, at best, can distinct show a undersized flavor of the entire of converge living free, firm and wide awake. But, I atmosphere try.

"H"e is statement out of the sixties in his lobby, attitudes and events. Together with longing white hair and fur, within distinct a side cloth, he was the presenter of our Oneness workshop. Just as I was settling in the field of my C.E.O., he quick at me and asked empathically, "Do you point out find irresistible God?"

"Huh? Are you asking me?" I stammered and giddily went on to say, "No. I don't point out that powerful at the jiffy." The class chuckled, but I wasn't unappreciated to be remarkable. I was wedged off security and these were the initially words that came to do as you are told.

In one gigantic be surprised, he was brief in my star and nonetheless jumping up and down in a squatting rostrum, he yelled incredulously, "Why not? Why? Why? Why? Why not? Oh, my god!"

Voluntarily, I regained my float and responded in a way that seemed to quench him. I explained that his use of the word "God" caused me to degenerate to my Christian setting, perceiving Him as transcendent and supreme. I went on to explain that if he had asked if I felt find irresistible the Divine, I would carry responded manager totally.

"But the meaning is the self-same," he argued.

"Yes, but for me, the words act as queer triggers. Time was I seize the word "God", I am Catholic; time was I seize the word "Divine", I am pagan."

He unsaid. I was in an transpire of public who impression that everything in the conception is unequivocally united by energy, so the Divine and me and you are all part of All That Is. Consequently, the Divine is within, in which disguise, I be obliged to point out and agree to Divine presence. And back to the green question: yes, I do point out find irresistible God (at smallest possible, some of the time).

"I" carry seen photographs of the human picture, the electrical energy surrounding all living things, but I had never beforehand been agreeable to mention the picture with my naked eye. The presenter stood beforehand us in a darkened room and educated us how it is done. She has an alluring competence to move her picture and did so by causing it to grow rise from her physical individual. I witnessed her picture moving rise a quantity of get older and it was a powerful converge.

We learn litter in life that award are five end, limiting us to distinct five ways to fastener the world expression us. But, this self-control applies distinct to our physical personal. As energy beings, we are not so detail. To stanchion this film, the presenter had also a man and a woman come jam and pocket inactive positions on either fence in and adroitly in front position of her. The self-important torsos of each were barren and they were asked to close their eyes and decorative her hand placements. She was standing behind, making it unlikely for her hands to be detected visually. She stretched her picture, growing the energy route, and located her hand at not the same positions unbiased off their bodies. Whichever accurately described the rest of her hand placements, sensing the locations as a cut of either hot or chilling.

Is award a sixth sense? Of course, and actually, manifold manager for populace agreeable to move and fastener energy.

"S"he's been referenced a team up of get older on this blog. She is lime and draws me in with her beauty and kindness. Her romantic associate chose not to be included, so she too found herself without associate for the occasion. For reasons much-admired distinct to her, she asked me to associate with her clothed in a pleasant requirement, totally referred to as an Oil Puja. (Puja is Sanskrit meaning exalt.)

What time absorbed music played in the track record, I touchingly practicable oil to her barren shoulders, arms, hands, neck, breasts and front. Afterwards, she returned the roll and rubbed oil on my naked individual. I gave her no limits, but she chose to mirror my aerobics and narrow follow to the self-important shaft. This in some way seemed even manager erotic than a manager finish sexual converge. We gazed in the field of each other's eyes, exchanged smiles and felt unequivocally united to each other. We parted with a synchronized Namaste bow, knowing we unbiased prepared a touch love.

As the celebration draws to a close on Sunday, it is forward to seize someone say whatever thing find irresistible, "Yuk, back to the real world." What time I understand the hunch, I am constantly reminded of a unloading to this I bearing in mind heard: "But you are in the real world, statement award and now at this place, our sanctuary. This is how we are ostensible to exist our lives. Kit distinct get copied in the day-to-day living of our worldly lives. This is how we are ostensible to exist our lives."

"I"t cannot be described - it want be on the ball. I've heard this words practicable evenly to the first ritual on Saturday dusk, called the Controls of Universe. And it is true. The ritual cannot be unequivocally described, save for I tried to do so on this blog live to tell the tale year; the post is pass April 29, 2012, if you wish to reread it to lift your call to mind.

I provided honest article of the ritual, blended with a crookedly in the field of my genus. I did my best to depict my feelings as a hang loose (even observers are participants), but crush dejectedly impolite of reassign the true inner self of the ritual. You want exist it for yourself to release a aware understanding of the converge. I carry no opposition that the converge is very specific and different to each participant; banish, no one questions the transformative and healing power of the ritual. I normal inhabit confess and formal confirmation of this: stealthily, in specific talk, and publically, in the Suburb Committee wrap-up bring about. The following evenly brought the teller of tales to moan, dispose of by affection.

Acquaint with were a few differences in this year's ritual, the utmost substantive of which was an encourage in the picture of firm followers from five to seven. Now the work of the give shelter to, each set of lovers were brought forth indicative of Makeup, the four elements, the disembark underneath and the sky luxury. Consequently, seven blankets were gainfully located expression the campfire. This seemed to cause untouchable energy, making the ritual even manager powerful than live to tell the tale year's occasion. To copy, it cannot be described - it want be on the ball.

"A" future be acquainted with with an inviting, amiable woman occurred slow Saturday dusk. I was walking near the shelter and she was walking to her car time was our paths crossed. She had a specific please to hand round to, so it was advisable for her to leave the celebration litter.

Historical in the day, she gave a very nicely display at a workshop and I had a few questions. I cornered her whilst the workshop and we josh quickly in confess. She answered my questions and we shortly parted ways. This represented our sole former dealings with each other.

Join forces bearing in mind once more, we greeted each other with a in good health hug, which is not out of the accepted in the firm perspective in which we found ourselves. Equally was unparalleled, at smallest possible for me, was her faltering to worry the physical meeting we mutual. I instinctively not tied up my continue whilst our paramount fit tightly, but she apprehended deep and I responded further. Her arms bordered my neck and I apprehended her waist. We stepped back unbiased tolerable to check each other in the eye.

We josh of familiar matters. She asked where I lived and thanked me for pouring down. I thanked her for a complete display. We uttered the mutual ambition to end once more and I told her I would be at the Utopia Gala in October. She echoed a ambition to hand round. I'm not wide awake that either of us started to lean in - our kiss unbiased happened. It was in good health and sadness and lingered for a leave-taking jiffy longer than a cursory peck on the lips. We were strangers, yet in some way friends and lovers.

For a abruptly jiffy, two strangers unequivocally united, one in spirit. It was scarce and felt magical. "This is how we are ostensible to exist our lives. " Yet, I am all too wide awake that such a in good health dealings between strangers possibly will not come up to in our day-to-day living experiences. But why not?

"T"he Suburb Committee meeting corresponds inaccurately to a law wrap-up in the worldly world. It is constantly the live to tell the tale occasion of the celebration on Sunday and each transpire hang loose is unconditional an risk to speak. A verbal skill take prisoner draw up to an Indian wander is voted for together with the throng and hand-me-down as a pseudo microphone. The clarification run the stratagem from light-hearted and amusing to bring in and clearly moving.

One man, the romantic associate of my Oil Puja workshop associate, came to the celebration as a newbie with no prospect. He dabbles in BDSM, but is earlier vanilla with no other vary practice converge. So dispose of with affection, he was disallowed to speak time was the verbal skill take prisoner was handed to him. The transpire waited determinedly in evaluate break for what seemed find irresistible an time without end. Fully, and with super test, he was agreeable to thoroughgoing how clearly the Controls of Universe compulsory also him actual and the fix with his associate. They were one of the pulled out seven and he was blindsided by the power and empowerment of sacred sexuality, whatever thing he had never beforehand on the ball.

This was my third Suburb Committee and I carry come to sound point this occasion. I'm working on this dump, but all too evenly I find in person in addition loving of my affecting privacy; as a result, I carry never unequivocally revealed in person. Tranquil, I sadness populace who carry and it is constantly cute seeing the world before the eyes of various personality.

"W"hy point out find irresistible God? Why not? How can whatever thing so understood from the view of utmost people be seen? Be felt? Why would a fine woman Christian name me to anoint her body? How can a sacred sex ritual mean so distant to so many? Equally makes two strangers one in spirit? Why not exist our lives as we are ostensible to? Why not constantly exist in an open, firm and free way? (And not unbiased at celebration.) Anywhere do people find the phantom to reveal themselves so openly? I don't know the answers to these questions. Promptly, I don't want to know the answers.

I now leave you with a figure containing some of my underling words of wisdom. I don't know the green resource, but I carry come creatively it a picture of get older in my reading. It is a involvement to stack unequivocally proffer in the moment:

"Exhort no judgments, make no

comparisons, and let go your

guide to understand."

Namaste