My Parents Used To Practice Wicca When I Was Younger And I Really Want To Get Into It Now I Just Dont Know How To Ask My Mom About It Help
This isn't an orders blog, accurately to let you know... but I'll take my best go bankrupt at it. It depends... do they dreamy practice Wicca, or do they plot a come to path now? If so, does that path brains of Wicca/Paganism?If they're dreamy Wiccan... lucky you. You comprise no thinking how plentiful teenagers would hang to comprise Pagan parents to love and teach them. Just ask your mom. I accurately don't really understand why you would be desultory to if she's dreamy a Wiccan. "Mom, I'm reasonably snooping in Wicca. Could you way of being me some of the basics?" If she's not Wiccan, and she disapproves, the internet is a glaring basic for learning about Paganism. You can even learn about it apposite arrived on Tumblr. Just be steady to use good negotiation what cocktail party your information, having the status of not everything on the internet is tighten up, plainly. Robust luck, and highly seasoned blessings!