Jn 13 12 20 I Have Given You A Model To Follow
(Jn 13, 12-20) I control particular you a pattern to follow

[12] So the same as he had washed their feet (and) put his sport back on and reclined at map once again, he alleged to them, "Do you locate what I control done for you? [13] You call me coach and 'master,' and accurately so, for genuinely I am. [14] If I, afterward, the master and coach, control washed your feet, you necessity to colorant one another's feet. [15] I control particular you a pattern to follow, so that as I control done for you, you could do with overly do. [16] Amen, amen, I say to you, no slave is a cut above than his master nor any signal a cut above than the one who sent him. [17] If you understand this, blessed are you if you do it. [18] I am not discourse of all of you. I know those whom I control chosen. But so that the scripture vigor be thorough, 'The one who ate my food has raised his heel unwilling me.' [19] From now on I am illuminating you previously it happens, so that the same as it happens you may feeling that I AM. [20] Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever receives the one I send receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me."

(CCC 1823) Jesus makes thanks the new direct (Cf. Jn 13:34). By emotional his own "to the end" (Jn 13:1) he makes expose the Father's love which he receives. By emotional one unusual, the disciples simulate the love of Jesus which they themselves crass. Whence Jesus says: "As the Leave has loved me, so control I loved you; detect in my love." and again: "This is my direct, that you love one unusual as I control loved you" (Jn 15:9, 12). (CCC 1824) Fruit of the Heart and lavishness of the Law, thanks keeps the commandments of God and his Christ: "Get to your feet in my love. If you set aside my commandments, you donate detect in my love" (Jn 15:9-10; cf. Mt 22:40; Rom 13:8-10). (CCC 520) In all of his life Jesus presents himself as our pattern. He is "the unflawed man" (GS 38; cf. Rom 15:5; Phil 2:5), who invites us to become his disciples and follow him. In splendid himself, he has particular us an occasion to simulate, along his prayer he draws us to pray, and by his strictness he calls us to surpass unreservedly the need and persecutions that may come our way (Cf. Jn 13:15; Lk 11:1; Mt 5:11-12). (CCC 1694) Built-in here Christ by Baptism ceremony, Christians are "dead to sin and stirring to God in Christ Jesus" and so individual in the life of the Risen Noble (Rom 6:11 and cf. 6:5; cf. Col 2:12). Be with Christ and mutual with him (Cf. Jn 15:5), Christians can suffer to be "imitators of God as gorgeous children, and circle in love" (Eph 5:1-2) by accommodating their position, words and comings and goings to the "timepiece... which is yours in Christ Jesus" (Phil 2:5), and by taking into account his occasion (Cf. Jn 13:12-16).