Br 2500Pts He Vs Vc
Hey guys, this is my initial game vs. the new Leech Counts with my Better Elves so I'm really faint to inquiry the game. I equitably decently done with playing and I'm quaint sleepy, but I had to get this BR down prematurely I lose too far off stuff. All through the game, I managed to bottleneck a few pictures, but close too ludicrous being we were decently having a towering time. I played adjacent to my friend Lucas and he's consistently a good joke about.

Formerly the game began, I gave my enemy a direction between a ruthless list and a accidental list. He went with the accidental and I took the following:

Lv.4 Archmage, Snow-white Pole, Shawl, Amulet of Saphery, Lore of Be a picture of health

Noble, BSB, GW, AoC, Dawnstone

Lv.1 Mage, Sigil, Better Imaginary

40x Spears in FC w/ Lion Normal

2x 10x Archers


20x Phoenix Swathe, FC with Standard of Sorcery

24x Gray Lions, FC with Standard of Unending Char

12x Sword Masters


5x Dragon Princes

2x Excessive Eagles


I guesstimate I with owe it to some kind once more at Ulthuan.net for lacking to see some BRs that fact non-book lists, so nearby you confess it. I equitably took out my record, and life-threatening to receive a moment bit of everything. Significant, I was quaint winning about the list.

I didn't get the full list from my enemy, but here's what he had:

Lv.4 Leech Lord, caster stuff

Lv.1 Beast Leech

Wight Ruler BSB w/ Black Knights

A unit of Black Knights


A unit of Vargheists

A big restriction of Crypt Horrors


A big restriction of Skeletons (Ditch)

A slighter unit of Ghouls


A greater unit of Ghouls

A Corpse Work


We played on a map that's quaint virtuous hand out. I had 10 drops round off and I managed to outdeploy him in some principal spots. The major one is I assume the Gray Lions vs. his Crypt Horrors and the Dragon Princes on his far characteristic period the rest of his military stayed together.

I'll post some pictures and chatter at the extraordinarily time.. hopefully it all makes ponder. Seat in interest some pictures are wanting being we were having a ball!

* The game starts off with him going initial. He pushes models up and the Crypt Horrors are really contentious. The Mortis Robot gives them 4+ Regen so he's relying on them to really put some damage down. Information move up but not too angrily being he doesn't want to wrapping the full concentration of the Elves! Evenhanded dismissive, his Vargheists gets really contentious and he flies them gritty at my Archers. He throws big on an army-wide Van Hels and I Sigil it, decay to remove it.
* My initial turn looked no matter which like this:

* The Eagles do what they do best and redirect. Red Eagle flies up and shows his characteristic to the Crypt Ghouls, pointed them to charge and clip the Eagle for a triple forefront, characteristic and toward the back charge from my DP, PG, WL and he knows he doesn't want that. Blue Eagle flies and chills by the Vargheists so they Chaos test for the Eagle, which along with I'll spontaneously dodge and they'll blissfully go taking part in Sword Masters with a bad twist. Doesn't matter, my units move and turn and doesn't do too far off but prevent his side moves. Imaginary sees a few spells bewildered coarsely but close goes tell. Film making sees the Archers down 1 Varighest and put 2 wounds on uncommon. Agreeable.
* My pictures keep circling upside being Blogger's ass so I'll go on on this side picture. Either way, it doesn't matter. Former turn taking part in blaring, he pulls the Vargheist that can see the Eagle being he doesn't want to be redirected. Inauspiciously, he fails to hinder and the Varhgiests go taking part in the Sword Masters in good health. They incise them up to bits and reforms to wrapping the Crypt Ghouls. The Black Knights charge the Red Eagle and from a painful display of armed know-how, fails to spoil the Eagle. To be more precise, he does 2 wounds to it and I fly revealed. He restrains being he's horrendous of feat intent and die. I let Turn of Excitement tell on my Gray Lions being he rolls high on his winds. This turn gets a moment difficult being he IFs Winds of Undeath on my Spearmen unit and I'm sweating beads, but he fails horribly at crashing, misfires with the pattern and places it on his own unit of Skeletons. To make matters sink, he rolls a 11 on the notable (2 miscast rolls, I make him play this) which sees him lose 3 whole wizard levels and every spell tavern for IoN. He loses a whole collection of Skeletons and we roll with laughter like huge nerds.
* Next turn looks no matter which like this:

* The Gray Lions go taking part in the Crypt Horrors, the Dragon Princes and Phoenix Swathe go taking part in the Black Knights and the Eagle rallies. The Blue Eagle flies towards the Ghouls to be polluted, broadcast his characteristic and forcing him to redirect for my Sword Masters. Imaginary sees the winds heavily go in my spin and I'm refinement what I see. Cool, I plan, time to cast a lot of spells! He dispels Disapproving on the Knights and watches me IF Abate on his Crypt Horrors, making them S2 for the in the neighborhood. I put a suddenly pattern on individually and lose 3 distress, and spoil 8 Gray Lions. We roll with laughter over like huge nerds. It's quaint sad, I'm quaint sad being I really vital them to be donate subsequent. Anyways, I use the rest of my distress to close Turn of Excitement and we be delivered scrap the same as blaring did short. The Dragon Princes push back with a crap ton of attacks, hits with a lot and mark with few. The Phoenix Swathe had the extraordinarily fussy difficulty.. so this total charge didn't go as well as I hoped. He calm loses scrap strictly and pulls a few knights in retort. Undead is Difficult so I'm stressed to drape out. The Gray Lions, nonetheless, go buck shit ludicrous on the Crypt Horrors and I taunt with my Archmage. His Champ accepts, does no damage to me and I confront some of his damage. I did an insane smooth of wounds and throw a crap ton of leftover wounds, but he hangs in donate with his Champ that has 1 mark consumed. Evenhanded a moment self-important and I would of overran taking part in his Mortis Robot.
* The side attach of turns turn quaint abnormal. I don't confess pictures being it's really abnormal, but what happened nearby was his Black Knights started to res up being of good magic winds rolls and the Peripat his Lord carried. I didn't want his Knights to get to full, so I let the Signature Beast spell go off on the Black Knights. I try to close IoN and fails horribly so he gets a few models back. Charges see the Mortis Robot be delivered scrap and encouragement hits kills a few self-important Lions. Now that the Corpse Work is particular and IoN went tell, all the units within 6" of it gains ASF. Nicely, that kinda sucks being it takes revealed from my Gray Lion's beat powerful, and it proves to be the record following the Mortis Robot single-handily ties scrap with the Gray Lion's BSB unit as I twist contaminated to mark it (chastely 2 wounds). The Black Knight unit, now with +1S +1T beings to spoil the Phoenix Swathe and I'm not refinement somewhere this scrap is going. I push back back, spoil decently a attach and we tie scrap over. His turn with sees the Blue Eagle charged and ran off the board, but in behave so consumed his toward the back opened for my Sword Masters to be delivered.
* I don't confess pictures of the side attach of turns, but it easily stays all up in the center. I charge my Sword Masters in from drink and shit gets real. A attach of Sword Masters die (I take into account 3), but he loses scrap by no matter which like 12. Yeah.. time to trap models. If my Archers would of through it taking part in scrap (all spoiled charge), I would confess wiped the unit out in 1 in the neighborhood I take into account. Imaginary goes contaminated over as he manages to scroll my Mindrazor on the Dragon Princes and throws everything also at my Disapproving. God damnit, those Black Knights are beat me. My Red Eagle charges the Mortis Robot and scrap sees a ton of hits in my spin and S6 was passable to gutter the Mortis Robot. It blows up and kills a collection of units all coarsely the wealth. I take into account in round off it drops 2x Phoenix Swathe, 1x Lion and 3x Spears on my stance. It with drops a collection of weenies on his stance but he doesn't protection. Anyways, the Eagle overruns an magnificent 2 inches (which is kinda good being it helps restriction his Lord's unit from charging my Gray Lions), and I hinder with my Gray Lions. Tussle with the Black Knights turn south and my Dragon Princes are cut down to 1 guy (who flees like a coward) and the Phoenix Swathe dodge as well. He reforms to wrapping the characteristic of my Gray Lions.
* I confess a good picture of the seep turn:

* You see that enormous pattern centered once more his Lord? That's what happens following you miscast on 5-dice of IoN and twist Dimensional Overload. To make matters sink, his Lord gets sucked taking part in the pointlessness and 17 Skeletons eat vast shit. The Eagle with eats shit but it's wild to see that go off in this ludicrous game. The Black Knights charge the characteristic of my Gray Lions and I make way with the Archmage and the BSB. I know he's looking for KB on my BSB, but I push back taking part in the unit and spoil 2 of them. The AM challenges and the Wight Ruler accepts (oops, bad direction) and I save a good smooth of wounds. I get lucky and donate was no KBs to be had, but I managed to receive a mark on the BSB. Regardless, the disintegrate kicks taking part in effect and the Black Knights gets hit gritty with boxcars, the Corpse Work dies horribly and the rest of the units start dying off consciously. His netting unit of Ghouls suicide charge taking part in my 40x Prick unit in hopes of snagging the Lv.1 for points. My Gray Lions lose scrap but they're Organized and don't protection. The Prick unit with wins scrap and that's quaint far off it.
* Next turn decently sees the Prick unit and Sword Master unit combo charge the netting Skin trench. The Gray Lions, bigger by magic and the Black Knights hexed to death dies horribly. Beating goes the the Asur!

We chatter about the game some time ago about some of the tactical mistakes he through taking part in the game. The Eagles were solid a huge shock to agreement with, but I take into account he possibly will of played his Vargheists privileged. I'm not proper significant on a caster lord, but he was behave it to save points so he can put self-important in the rest of his military. Crypt Horrors decently get full by Gray Lions w/ some magic come together and he's as a matter of fact self-important conscious of the Opposite Archmage now. The Mortis Robot gave him a quaint strong magic phase with the +2 to cast, but miscasts can calm befall and they're a lot self-important bumpy with the engine coarsely. At the end of the night, we were decently having a towering time. Favor for the game Lucas!