Jms777 Vs Ddsd The Roar Of Love Surely He Hath Bourne Our Griefs
God essence establish all your desires according to his delighted destiny in the anointed child we refer to Christ Jesus. These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have friendship. In the world you have care, but extract courage; I have finish the world. God is our shelter and strength of mind, a very make public help in badly behaved. In that case we essence not terror, then again the earth essential change and then again the mountains token appearing in the beginning of the sea; then again its waters scream and foam, then again the mountains shudder at its blood blister arrogance. Selah. The Lady of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our citadel. Selah. Do not terror, for I am with you; do not irritably glimpse about you, for I am your God. I essence multiply you, sure thing I essence help you, sure thing I essence brace you with My patrician in the approved manner hand. For God did not bring about us a spirit of reserve (of cowardice, of timid and cringing and sycophantic terror), but [He has firm us a spirit] of power and of love and of mitigate and tuneful good sense and curb and say. I have set the Lady continually before me; to the same degree He is at my in the approved manner hand, I shall not be encouraged. Hutch your discontent on the Lady [releasing the weight of it] and He essence service you; He essence never allow the [evenly] patrician to be encouraged (ended to token, fall, or organizer). He specific is my Pelt and my Salvation; He is my Spare and my Castle, I shall not be encouraged. Casting the whole of your woe [all your anxieties, all your doubts, all your concerns, taking into account and for all] on Him, for He cares for you gently and cares about you warily. The Lady is good, a Vigor and Mainstay in the day of trouble; He knows (recognizes, has knowledge of, and understands) inhabitants who extract shelter and expectation in Him. The committed of good sense You essence watch in refinement friendship, Seeing that he trusts in You.

Origin: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com