Big Huge Relevant11 News
I am overflowing with gratitude, humility, and thankfulness for so many reasons. Right now my sweet puppy is snuggled up to my foot. My husband is out buying me cocoa pebbles. Our baby is rolling around in my belly.

The correct words shouldn't be 'I', 'my', even 'our'. These things aren't things that I created or deserve - they are blessings and gifts from the One who loves without bounds.

Yesterday I was given another such gift. A full sponsorship to the Relevant Conference.

Seriously.

As if that's not enough, it's from a company that I have believed in, utilized, purchased from, and been blessed by for years. First as a college student, then as a church youth director, and now as a wife and mom-to-be.

Vibrant Faith Ministries is sending me to Relevant, and I know you will be blessed by them too. They offer SO many faithbuilding resources for families! I'll be sharing a few of my favorites with you here on my blog, Twitter and Facebook, and will bring some to the conference for a few of you!

Here's one of my top VFM finds:


It's a Mealtime Prayer Cube - roll it to use a new meal prayer! Ooh, and my all-time very very favorite Bible ever.

OK that was two things. But honestly, there are SO many fabulous things to help families grow in faith together. And in addition to those, they coach congregations, offer webinars, and are in the process of building a whole online place for families to grow in faith - Vibrant Faith @ Home. You can get a good idea of who Vibrant Faith is through their website, online store, Twitter and Facebook pages. I'll keep sharing more of them with you too.

I am so honored to 'bring them with me' to Relevant - I just know you'll be blessed by them too.

-anna

{girlwithblog}

"**I am being sponsored to attend the Relevant Conference by Vibrant Faith Ministries. My opinions and thoughts are entirely my own (I really do love them!). I do work for them, and sent them a sponsorship proposal not as employee Anna, but as bloggy Anna. Just to be clear. =)"anna
{girl with blog}

www.twitter.com/anna r
www.facebook.com/girlwithblog
www.pinterest.com/anna r